Ren'Py Abandoned Haxia the Academy of Monsters [v0.2.0] [Neizan]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Was looking forward to this, and will play this right after I finish another that came out today.....Looking forward to see what you added!

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
Not my game. There are too many characters with big tits. Not ok big tits BUT huge tits that are disgusting to see.

• Haha
Reactions: rb88

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Haxia the Academy of Monsters [v0.1.1] [Neizan] - Original Size: 1.14 GB

Download Win,Linux (250MB): - - -
Download Mac (234MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akstorm

Apr 12, 2019
So the head bob thing is a bug i ran into that a few times, if you go back to it usually it balances out. As for the quests, ive finished a few of them, you just gotta keep plugging away. Theres the teacher who needs a head, you can make a helm for her after saving up 80 gold to get the mats. Theres also Feed Lillith which you gotta wait a week and she jumps you when you go to sleep. I havent figured out how to finish the Talk to the Girls quest to find the traitor, as that one seems to be undoable at the moment, many are having issues with it.

But as for funsies content, atm theres only the BJ scenes from the succubus and the times they hump you. I havent seen any other scene yet.
anal with the merchant

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know the name where the save files are under for a Macbook? I tried looking at the games under "H", but I couldn't find it.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a faster way to get money besides giving Oral to Malory and attending school? The only quests I have left are finding the horse (probably the next update), the stamina potion (probably the next update), and making the canopic jar for Naunet.

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Every time I try to open my backpack I get the "An Exception Has Occurred" error. I am using my save file from last release. Do I have to start over to fix this?

Neizan

Aug 23, 2020
Every time I try to open my backpack I get the "An Exception Has Occurred" error. I am using my save file from last release. Do I have to start over to fix this?
Yes, in the next update I will fix the old saves issue.

Is there a faster way to get money besides giving Oral to Malory and attending school? The only quests I have left are finding the horse (probably the next update), the stamina potion (probably the next update), and making the canopic jar for Naunet.
Only that two ways to make money in the next update I'll add more.

Reactions: Zontany

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
ok some good and bad first game looks VERY nice, animations are smooth, the textures and models look good. the thing I feel that is weak right now is the writing, the dialogue and overall flow of events seems too straight forward, the dialogue contains some typos and can use some improvement in word choice. There is a problem when talking to people like malory and alizon where in you have the quest scroll open without having clicked it. Alizon (the poster girl) already has her name on screen when you haven't introduced yourselves. Also when feeding malory in human form there is no ejaculation scene. When meeting jessa after initially meeting her you immediately are pushed into a quest and re greet her which sucks and the greeting feels odd when you just greeted her before. Same thing happens for the other town npcs lke the shop owner where the initial meeting or intro is followed by a repeated meeting intro. I can also see the quest received message that is in red which feels like it should linger longer and be shown after you cut back to the picture or screen of the classroom rather in convo. Also it feels weird that in the second floor i cannot go back to the first floor through the big door in the middle. Also when going to the forest cave at night or any of the students rooms at night it opens the inventory everytime forcing me to close it. Promising first release hope to see more!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neizan

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Heavy on animation, monster girls and whopping huge tits... the potential is endless for this one. Solid start so far.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Finished what was available, and looking forward to what comes next! Really enjoyable game in my humble opinion, and enjoyed the new students, but was wondering what happened to the Djinni? She was in the first version, but gone in the update. I remember all the Monster Girls I have met in the games so far. Looking forward to more, and finding out the truth behind that.......spoilers.....have you considered a Discord Server by the way?

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
nice idea, story and char/graphics, indeed need a better sourse of money otherwise become to grindy maby, good luck :)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes