Ren'Py Abandoned Haxia the Academy of Monsters [v0.2.0] [Neizan]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

pphero

Apr 13, 2018
The dev reuploaded with a fix and the helmet worked for me, so check if you have the older version I had to do a new save tho. After you give her the helmet I didnt find any more content. Apart from the first scene, I only have 1 extra scene with lilith, one with the vampire, and the malory feed

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
The dev reuploaded with a fix and the helmet worked for me, so check if you have the older version I had to do a new save tho. After you give her the helmet I didnt find any more content. Apart from the first scene, I only have 1 extra scene with lilith, one with the vampire, and the malory feed
Thanx.
Yep. it is work (in fixed version) with helmet. But you need a start new game.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
i have all the materials, nothing happens when i use alchemy mode and try to make the helmet
View attachment 786868
Maybe this is your problem, if not I don't think I can help you.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Not to shabby honestly, and nice to see more types of monster girls in a game versus the usual of vampire, catgirl, succubus, mummy, goblin. I know that there are supposed to be more students coming from the conversation the MC had with his Grandfather, so it doesn't surprise me that much that it is still active, and hoping that we will be able to talk with all of the students, without all of the hostility. As the Gallery on the front page has 15 girls, 1 is the Familiar, 2 are the teachers, 1 is the Librarian, 1 is Mallory who owns the Inn, that still leaves 10 girls, not counting if the Dev decides to add more or not. Day Class has 5, Night Class has 2, leaving at least 3 more unknowns, or 1 if the 2 shop owners are more than just eye candy. Just some food for thought.

Reactions: Neizan

Neizan

Aug 23, 2020
Yes, all of them will have scenes even the ones in the stores and I have many more monsters and some almost without human appearance and also some with smaller breasts.
I' m changing the interface to make it more friendly and intuitive.

Last edited:

blankbeater

Aug 18, 2019
it didnt work for me :| i guess i will try this game at a later version :|

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Yes, all of them will have scenes even the ones in the stores and I have many more monsters and some almost without human appearance and also some with smaller breasts.
I' m changing the interface to make it more friendly and intuitive.
All I can say after reading this is I am looking forward to that even more so! Love monster girls, and not picky on whether or not they have human appearance!
Fixing things will be good, because it does bug out after feeding Mallory at the Inn, and Lilith's second Scene doesn't show properly in the Gallery.
Outside of that, looking forward to the future of this game! Can't get enough of a game with lots and lots of Monster Girls!

Reactions: pphero

Heykan

Jun 15, 2019
The game seems nice... But I can't even craft the helmet in the alchemy, I can't click on the name. Anyone got a fix for this?

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Big tits & ass ? Yes please !
Though, ~1GB of content for a first release makes me wonder if all images are png...
Probably old news to you but apparently theres a ton of animation involved in almost every scene ive seen so far. This is a very in depth VN which I'm completely ok with. When the games done I suspect it'll be like 20 gigs at this rate which is cool as long as the animations stay.

Reactions: aze123451

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not one for monster girls, unless Neko count, but these girls are certainly very pretty.
Looks promising but disappointed, went to feed one of the girls, she moved her head up and down twice and said thanks for the snack, like 2 seconds, how do you fap to that.
Gave up after looking every where for 3 days and not being able to finish a single quest other than talking to the old guy and the Neko.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Looks promising but disappointed, went to feed one of the girls, she moved her head up and down twice and said thanks for the snack, like 2 seconds, how do you fap to that.

Gave up after looking every where for 3 days and not being able to finish a single quest other than talking to the old guy and the Neko.

So the head bob thing is a bug i ran into that a few times, if you go back to it usually it balances out. As for the quests, ive finished a few of them, you just gotta keep plugging away. Theres the teacher who needs a head, you can make a helm for her after saving up 80 gold to get the mats. Theres also Feed Lillith which you gotta wait a week and she jumps you when you go to sleep. I havent figured out how to finish the Talk to the Girls quest to find the traitor, as that one seems to be undoable at the moment, many are having issues with it.

But as for funsies content, atm theres only the BJ scenes from the succubus and the times they hump you. I havent seen any other scene yet.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So the head bob thing is a bug i ran into that a few times, if you go back to it usually it balances out. As for the quests, ive finished a few of them, you just gotta keep plugging away. Theres the teacher who needs a head, you can make a helm for her after saving up 80 gold to get the mats. Theres also Feed Lillith which you gotta wait a week and she jumps you when you go to sleep. I havent figured out how to finish the Talk to the Girls quest to find the traitor, as that one seems to be undoable at the moment, many are having issues with it.

But as for funsies content, atm theres only the BJ scenes from the succubus and the times they hump you. I havent seen any other scene yet.
I forget where but one room has a pool thing, if you click on it several girls give you a boobjob.

Heykan

Jun 15, 2019
never had that issue. do you have all the right ingredients to make the helmet?
Yeah of course, read that someone else had that issue. I just passed days as i couldn't do anything else, also when I try to feed the game crashes. I haven't touch the game files...

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
NeizanHAM Hey out of curiosity, would you be willing to set up a discord for people who like your progress can keep up to date with you? It'll probably boost your game's popularity too.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
This game shows some promise but god I hope the "monster" girls aren't just going to be mostly girls with weird eyes or animal ears. I want some actual monster girls, dammit!

Reactions: MirrorHead
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes