4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Absolutely loving the update. Hazel is obviously adorable and the interaction between him and the MC is just the right sort of hesitant and horny that the story needs. It's almost to the point of not wanting to bang Jeze or anyone else in case it screws with the storyline! Brilliant stuff Radlord!

Thank you! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I find games like this one or femboy burgers disgusting and boner killing because they mix sex and food preparation. Unsanitary practices kill the boner. I cant help but imagine myself as the visitor and seeing a femboy who no doubt just got his ass gaped bringing me my order would immediately ring alarm bells and make me think about feces contamination.
Why arent people making games about hotels with femboy maids or hospitals with femboy nurses or submarines with femboy sailors?

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
I find games like this one or femboy burgers disgusting and boner killing because they mix sex and food preparation. Unsanitary practices kill the boner. I cant help but imagine myself as the visitor and seeing a femboy who no doubt just got his ass gaped bringing me my order would immediately ring alarm bells and make me think about feces contamination.
Why arent people making games about hotels with femboy maids or hospitals with femboy nurses or submarines with femboy sailors?
I like coffee.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
you mean to tell me there's a femboy burger game that I'm only just now finding out about

xCellMaid

Aug 3, 2018
So I just spent a good 5-10 minutes waiting in the main menu because I heard the first main menu easter egg and was curious if there were more. Great job u already get a 5/10 just for that.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes