4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

arioh7

Dec 2, 2017
As English is not may first language it took me waaay to long to get the Hazelnut put as Hazel nuts into your latte XD Great game, I only want that gallery had some hints about locked scenes. As after the perfect run you just sit and fast forward through all possible variants and it gets tiresome as you are no longer following the (surprisingly good) story.

Broken_Nathan

Dec 12, 2021
Hey, so I was about to start the game but I so the starting screen and I am confuse, as to why it show a blonde girl with a chansaw and blood, so I was looking here to see if someone else is curious about it, and I started hearing a guy's voice and I was shook and the longer I waited he keeps talking am I the only one or did anyone else heard or got spook from it?

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Hey, so I was about to start the game but I so the starting screen and I am confuse, as to why it show a blonde girl with a chansaw and blood, so I was looking here to see if someone else is curious about it, and I started hearing a guy's voice and I was shook and the longer I waited he keeps talking am I the only one or did anyone else heard or got spook from it?
v0.8 was the Halloween special. That character is the main love interest, Hazel, dressed up as Ash from Evil Dead. The new feature in the update was going on a date with Hazel to an Evil Dead marathon because he is a huge fan. The voice is a joke I put it. It's Ash from Evil Dead telling the player to start the game.

Jun 14, 2020
Screenshot_20240108-202515_Hazelnut Latte.jpg
Similar question here, how to unlock the middle one?

Good update by the way! Looking forward to explore Jezes path. I hope there will be a way to have a happy end for both.

Hugh Cock

Mar 13, 2019
The game keeps looking like this, no matter how many times I reinstall it. Other Renpy looks fine tho so idk what's wrong.
Ok, it has been a few months and the problem's still there in the new update, and no one seems to know what tf is wrong with it I guess.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
View attachment 3245036
Similar question here, how to unlock the middle one?

Good update by the way! Looking forward to explore Jezes path. I hope there will be a way to have a happy end for both.
I was wondering the same thing but I think I figured it out. You gotta get BJ in the bathroom and cum. Then go onto the dinner date. After Jeze encounter and Hazel comes back, it leads to footjob scene

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes