4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Don't mean to sound like a cheap bastard (I am a cheap bastard) but are you planning to do a free release of v0.9? If so when?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hazelnut Latte [v0.9] [Rad Lord] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [128 MB]
- - -

Mac [146 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HazelnutLatte-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Darn, art looks awesome. Wish you could give a magic drink to the barista to reverse that dick into a second hole.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Or you could play the thousands of other games with chicks and let us have one of the few games with femboys ;)
Hey dev I must say that today I noticed your game and I loved it, I think Hazel is super cute and lovely.
But I have a question that I am worried it might get me hate, but I need to ask.
Since there is a choice if we like polyamory is there a possibility of sharing/netorase?
There is already NTR scene with Jeze even though its us, so I just wanted to ask.

Ruser

Nov 3, 2018
Hey dev I must say that today I noticed your game and I loved it, I think Hazel is super cute and lovely.
But I have a question that I am worried it might get me hate, but I need to ask.
Since there is a choice if we like polyamory is there a possibility of sharing/netorase?
There is already NTR scene with Jeze even though its us, so I just wanted to ask.
Looks like gallery contains scenes of "sharing a treat", i suppose this counts as possibility of sharing them femboys :)

[EDIT] Yep, used universal unlocker and... damn... almost jumping out of my pants

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorund

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Yeah, you can possibly share and form a polyamorous relationship as the game develops. That will start in v0.10.

That NTR Jeze scene is very much a situational thing.

Reactions: Lolikanion

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Looks like gallery contains scenes of "sharing a treat", i suppose this counts as possibility of sharing them femboys :)

[EDIT] Yep, used universal unlocker and... damn... almost jumping out of my pants
Universal what now?

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Yeah, you can possibly share and form a polyamorous relationship as the game develops. That will start in v0.10.

That NTR Jeze scene is very much a situational thing.
Just in case if we are on the same page.
So there will be a content where we can share Hazel with another guy who will fuck him?

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes