EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
hClub_Cover-2.png

Overview:
You are a student down on his luck in a city at odds. But your plight goes from bad to worse as you are swept up in a mysterious organization that seems to have ties to the occult. hClub is a harrowing story of death, love, and the people trapped in between. An erotic visual novel and simulator built on the Dream engine by solo developer Sleep.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-24
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: Sleep -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -

screen4s.png screen5s.png screen2.png screen3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 15, 2021
Is there any way to go windowed mode, or adjust aspect ratio?

edit: Theres a massive frame drop on the 'standing' activity. Dropped below 30fps, and the character model keeps glitching out, occasionally 'blinks' out.

Last edited:

alphatekk

Nov 21, 2021
There appears to be a memory leak when "Standing" that grows about a gig every 15 seconds or so. When this happens, I can't go back to the main menu (or was going to take longer than the 10 minutes I waited), nor does the memory usage appear to decrease.

Edit: Immediately after I wrote this, the main menu loaded.

Edit2: Limiting the game to 16 gigs of memory makes it work almost fine, with an occasional stutter every minute or so. Weird.

Edit3: Nevermind, crashes after about 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Ph4anton

Feb 18, 2021
looks good, the main 2 problems are that you need to be able to change resolution, i got a 1366x768 monitor and i can't even see the menu options, i gotta change my resolution from my pc's option to even play which isn't ideal. then when you get to the second meeting with rin it begins to lag so much that it freezes my pc, i had to forcefully shut it down like 4 times now so i can't really play past that point. other than that, the story is pretty good up until that point and it's original, something that's rare these days, i wish i could see more but for the reasons i stated earlier i can't see more than this

Reactions: Sleep_
Dec 15, 2021
Not gonna lie, for a solo dev this is some solid work. Bit of a surprise how everything works for a 0.1.
A bit of polish here and there and some optimization and you're good.
Any roadmaps/planned tags you can share?

• Love
Reactions: Sleep_

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
you have to manually change your pc's resolution, there is no other way to play this game at the moment.
so my computer resolution is 1366 x 768, is there any way to play this?
My apologies. Dynamic screen scaling or support for different aspect ratios will be included in a future update. I'll try to get this resolved ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
xo Sleep

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Google Translated:
lo siento no se español
¿Al comienzo del juego después del tren?
I can't even play, I only get the banner with the title of the game but I don't know how to start it. I press all the buttons but nothing happens

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote