Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
"good game", black screen immediately after this dialog, but continues to load the CPU
Thanks for giving the game a shot! Still very early on in development. It definitely wasn't designed to break, but bugs happen. Can you tell me anything about your system specs since I'm unable to replicate? I'm Sleep#2116 on discord, if you have time to chat about it :)

EDIT: Demonolit if you could send me your logs after a black screen that could be super helpful for finally squashing this bug. They're located in C:\Users\YourUserProfile\AppData\LocalLow\Sleepsoft\hClub\Player.log. You can shoot them to me here or via discord.

EDIT 2: payelox you had this exact same issue. Can you send me your logs as well please? Flying blind on this one. This code executes the same in several places where video is rendered mid-story, and not everyone is experiencing the issue. Hoping for a solid log to reveal the problem so we can squash it.

xo sleep

Last edited:

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
In chocking event characters are not visible
Hey zhanbyr, can you let me know if your problem is resolved with the latest update? If not, can you send me your player logs after viewing the Choking activity? They're located in C:\Users\YourUserProfile\AppData\LocalLow\Sleepsoft\hClub\Player.log

Reactions: zhanbyr

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
Huge thank you to alphatekk for a list of issues sent over after playtesting new build. Working on a hotpatch right now.

payelox

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for giving the game a shot! Still very early on in development. It definitely wasn't designed to break, but bugs happen. Can you tell me anything about your system specs since I'm unable to replicate? I'm Sleep#2116 on discord, if you have time to chat about it :)

EDIT: Demonolit if you could send me your logs after a black screen that could be super helpful for finally squashing this bug. They're located in C:\Users\YourUserProfile\AppData\LocalLow\Sleepsoft\hClub\Player.log. You can shoot them to me here or via discord.

EDIT 2: payelox you had this exact same issue. Can you send me your logs as well please? Flying blind on this one. This code executes the same in several places where video is rendered mid-story, and not everyone is experiencing the issue. Hoping for a solid log to reveal the problem so we can squash it.

xo sleep
I just downloaded version 1.1 and i don't get the balck screen any more so i guess whatever changes you did have fixed it

• Love
Reactions: Sleep_

jamboloco

May 25, 2017
I'm getting a blackscreen but background sound in the "A new role" after the conversation. No error or crash memory stable at 382Mb

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
Welp I haven't slept in over 24 hours, but I come bearing yet another update. Itchio is already updated, files are uploading for the thread as I'm typing this. Linux and Windows both updated. Big thank you to alphatekk for providing some great feedback that helped to target a lot of these issues. That was hugely helpful.

Updates3.png
  • Fixed a bug where girl's orgasm could happen up to 5 times at once (laughable just writing that line)
  • Fixed a bug where saving over an existing file could cause an infinite wait time. This was caused by introducing new save locations with autosaves.
  • You can now load both auto saves and manual saves from your computer or title screen.
  • Fixed an issue where some coroutines may not have been stopping as intended, causing a variety of issues from sound not playing to video not displaying.
  • Fixed an issue where audio would continue to play after some activities
  • Fixed an issue where some situations allowed for rough interactions to be classified as gentle, and vice versa.
  • Fixed an issue where files utilizing the new codec for video were not being found.
  • Fixed an issue where some interactions with the girl could continue after they should have been locked out.
  • Fixed an issue where interaction locks were not displaying on the bottom left of the UI.
  • Reworked interaction locks to be more consistent throughout the engine.
  • Fixed an issue where girl was able to change her attire in undesired situations.
  • Fixed an issue where audio would not play or end abruptly during story
  • Fixed an issue where backgrounds would load a second or so too late at the very beginning of an activity
  • Implemented Backtrace for automated bug reports. In theory, this should will massively speed up debug time.

zhanbyr

Apr 28, 2022
Hey zhanbyr, can you let me know if your problem is resolved with the latest update? If not, can you send me your player logs after viewing the Choking activity? They're located in C:\Users\YourUserProfile\AppData\LocalLow\Sleepsoft\hClub\Player.log
Unfortunately the problem persisted even after the update.

Here my log

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
Unfortunately the problem persisted even after the update.

Here my log
Thanks for the logs zhanbyr! But it looks like these are from 0.1.1. Can you download v0.1.2 and let me know your results? That bug has been a very tough one for me to squash as I can't replicate it :(

alphatekk

Nov 21, 2021
To linux users: If you're facing blackscreens, try mounting hClub_Data with a

Reactions: NGStaph

zhanbyr

Apr 28, 2022
Thanks for the logs zhanbyr! But it looks like these are from 0.1.1. Can you download v0.1.2 and let me know your results? That bug has been a very tough one for me to squash as I can't replicate it :(
Still the same in v0.1.2
here my

Fox1q

Jan 1, 2023
Got endless loading when choose to meet Rin on second day
ssss.png
upd. downloaded game again from itch andthis bug gone

Last edited:

Demonolit

Jul 24, 2018

xo sleep
found a problem, this is because version 1.0 is downloaded from GOFILE. In 1.1 I found another bug: after choosing where to sleep with a girl. in a club or at home, also a black screen.
autosaves are broken in 1.2, any launches a black screen. Also, if stamina runs out and orgasm fills up at the same time - freezing on the statistics screen

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleep_

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
Warning: Special characters or some non-english characters anywhere in root file path for hClub can cause the game to not be able to load some resources (game characters not showing, etc). Just move the game to a different directory so the game can load resources properly.

EDIT: Also seeing this error from a few people:
Initializing Microsoft Media Foundation failed. It seems that the Microsoft Media Foundation is not installed on this machine or a newer version of Microsoft Media Foundation is required. To install the necessary libraries please install the Media Feature Pack from
Follow the instructions and apply required updates to fix.

EDIT2: v0.1.3 will have a potential fix in place for special characters.

Working on 0.1.3.

EDIT3: v0.1.3 is live and should fix these issues.

xo Sleep

Last edited:

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
Update 0.1.3 is live on itchio. Details can be read there or in the changelog above. Updating files here now. Demonolit thanks for the bugs you spotted. zhanbyr I'm putting together a standalone test build to try and get to the bottom of why rigged models are not showing for you and others with your same issue.

zhanbyr

Apr 28, 2022
Update 0.1.3 is live on itchio. Details can be read there or in the changelog above. Updating files here now. Demonolit thanks for the bugs you spotted. zhanbyr I'm putting together a standalone test build to try and get to the bottom of why rigged models are not showing for you and others with your same issue.
In ver 0.1.3 having endless loading so cant check for bug

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
In ver 0.1.3 having endless loading, i think is 'Standing activity'
I did not have this problem in version 1.2

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
Hot patching right now. The fix I put in for file paths containing special characters clearly is causing some new issue. Worked fine on my comp but that's code for you.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote