BillyGraham

Mar 16, 2018
Planning on playing this, but which version do i need to DL for windows 10 and what would be easy to install.
Latest tech demo + GZDOOM + FreeDOOM or The actual DOOM or DOOM II games
All of which are in the OP, apparently. GZDOOM and FreeDOOM are the core game and sourceport (what runs the game on modern systems) and the latest tech demo is the, y'know the smut.

BillyGraham

Mar 16, 2018

There's a ubuntu version, apparently. I don't use linux, but if it's like windows you just need to drag-n-drop the .pk3 file onto the gzdoom .exe to open it. You will need an IWAD such as freedoom or, y'know, actual doom.

helpbobishere

Nov 27, 2020

There's a ubuntu version, apparently. I don't use linux, but if it's like windows you just need to drag-n-drop the .pk3 file onto the gzdoom .exe to open it. You will need an IWAD such as freedoom or, y'know, actual doom.
there is no EXE on linux

BillyGraham

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe this thread is helpful?

Honestly I'd check their forums for advice, I'm outta my depth here.

popior

Apr 23, 2018
What are all the commands?
Cheats can be used by typing them during gameplay. If you are playing on the highest difficulty, all cheats are disabled.

iddqd -- Invulnerability (God Mode)
idkfa -- Full health, ammo, weapons, armor and keys
idfa -- Full health, ammo, weapons, and armor
idclip -- Noclip
iddt -- Reveals information while in automap mode, shows more information if used for a second time

Summoning Enemies:
You can summon different enemies by entering summon and their name in the console. Ex: summon archvile

archvile, baronofhell, hellknight, demon, spectre, chaingunguy, doomimp, lostsoul, shotgunguy, and zombieman

Reactions: Gmeng

BillyGraham

Mar 16, 2018
I know Spider Mastermind and Revenants haven't been done yet. Been a bit since I played it, but I think all the other enemies have new sprites at least.

Dec 19, 2020
what are the enemies in this game
I know Spider Mastermind and Revenants haven't been done yet. Been a bit since I played it, but I think all the other enemies have new sprites at least.
It's been a while since i've played this game, but i recall that the two spiders and the revenants are the only ones missing female version.

I love the Archvile one:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Is this actually abandoned? That would be extremely unfortunate, I really like this mod.
basically yes and no. due to the pandemic and mental health the game was put in limbo but hdoomguy said if they got their motivation back they would work on it. so it might be worked on and finished or it might be abandoned. there's a lack of info on the game since the last update so don't get your hopes up or do if that's your thing

Reactions: ninguemligah
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes