Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Pretty nice mod, although I do wish the first enemies where each different rather than just different color Imps.

Also does anyone know how to finish the second episode? After you defeat the cyber demon I can't seem to find the exit or where to finish the level.

Doomer4ever

Apr 7, 2020
Pretty nice mod, although I do wish the first enemies where each different rather than just different color Imps.

Also does anyone know how to finish the second episode? After you defeat the cyber demon I can't seem to find the exit or where to finish the level.
The episode 2 end when the Cyberdemon die. I guess there is an issue.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Ah OK, you know if there's a console command to complete the level? I kinda wanna see the ending art.
There's none as far as I know, however, you can activate idclip or noclip and rush through the entire levels, alternatively you can download SLADE or any similar software and unpack the pk3 contents, there's some nifty art featuring the two Baronesses in the end of chapter one but that's all you get in the end lol
How do you get the camera to go 3rd person?
F12, but it really depends on the source port you're using. You can also find the ''chasecam'' function in your controls settings and re-bind it to whatever you want.

Jul 21, 2017
There's none as far as I know, however, you can activate idclip or noclip and rush through the entire levels, alternatively you can download SLADE or any similar software and unpack the pk3 contents, there's some nifty art featuring the two Baronesses in the end of chapter one but that's all you get in the end lol

F12, but it really depends on the source port you're using. You can also find the ''chasecam'' function in your controls settings and re-bind it to whatever you want.
Thank you

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone know how to spawn items with the bar?
Doesn't say on the cheats list, and I just wanted to know if anyone else knows cause I sure as hell don't.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Planning on playing this, but which version do i need to DL for windows 10 and what would be easy to install.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes