PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
Is there a reason why there's no Completed tag? Game seems pretty completed to me, but with the MTL it's hard for me to say if there's actually any missing content that should be there.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
This got an AI Translation on Dlsite so MTL Still I guess I dont know how much better though

Reactions: amnot

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
I played the prologue with the two mtls so here is a comparison:

The f95 mtl has some poetry and untranslated lines with unwarped text here and there. It made sense but it wasn't that good, 4/10

The DLsite mtl is definitely better, with some poetry existing but to the level of a bad english speaker like bad grammar and often mistaking the gender. I also saw some duplicate lines but no out of screen text yet. If you waited for a translation then this is a decent one, 7/10

Finally I can play the game after the release half a year ago.

Last edited:

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Newest version is 1.13 which is odd considering the site lists the newest version as 1.12.
I did a comparison and 1.13 is just not listed but is real considering the date on the files are after the 1.12 changelog.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Here is version 1.12 with the AI translation patch from the dlsite applied:
You need to start the game with the Game_EN.exe file to play the game in English.
Is AI translation better than google?

Rumbrandt

Jan 25, 2023
Is AI translation better than google?
It's better than the Google translation, but there's still a lot of nonsensical dialogues and wrong pronouns.
If you want to enjoy the game to its fullest, I'd say just wait for an official or fan translation.
I made some screencaps from the different versions. The left ones are from the MTL, the right ones are from the AI translation.
MTL1.png AI1.png

MTL2.png AI2.png

MTL3.png AI3.png

MTL4.png AI4.png

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes