YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Is the AI translation the developer released about as good as DeepL?
To be honest. DeepL is not that great. Sometimes it produces duplicate lines or bugs out and gives a bunch of "~~~"s instead of translation. So I wouldn't treat DeepL as a quality standard.

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
wait, so the main reason this game has such high rating is because it's Non-NTR harem game from mostly NTR-titles company? Otherwise, it's ye' old RPGM slog with bad MTL , and only redeeming quality being good art? Did I read that right?
Scarcity raises value, basic economic :BootyTime:

It's hard to find a non-NTR with art as good as this one.
Oh, and although it is tagged as "censored", the censorship is very minor (it's as if the dev did their best to circumvented the law) so it's not "pixels in your face" like most other.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
wait, so the main reason this game has such high rating is because it's Non-NTR harem game from mostly NTR-titles company? Otherwise, it's ye' old RPGM slog with bad MTL , and only redeeming quality being good art? Did I read that right?
The main reason people give it good rating is because it is super sexy.
Sure the art is fantastic.
But it is not just the art.
The game also features very sexy situations and interaction.

It targets a surprisingly rare set of fetishes:
> hero (is it isekai? I forgot) defeats the demon (and her sisters) with his cock
> forced to obey explicit orders type of mind control. (a power which is applied properly by MC for very sexy results)
> corruption (by the MC, of the waifus), but without netorare
> optionally place womb tattoos on your girls
> optionally impregnate the girls
> thicc girls

and a few others which merge into a perfect storm of hotness.
Layla.png
Main girl naked, pregnant, and bearing a magical lewd crest (which MC controls and can turn on and off).

previously I did not play it because the MTL was unacceptably awful.
v1.12 replaced the bad MTL with much better quality MTL.
But it is still MTL.
I am not sure if I will actually play v1.12 or keep on waiting for an actual translation

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I mean
They all big and if ya playing more u will feel that story like this should be anime soo u feel at home stuff
just play and let urself go. It would be good game
also I have not play far before I Meh I rather play something else til now
and
for corruption part I feel it more like romance corrupt not u trying to turn them to ur slave corrupt

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes