elg

Feb 11, 2018
Im stuck after beating the 3 magic circles in Dr. sherry lab where do i have to go she keep telling me to go to the "sketchy area" but i cant find it some help pls?

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
I made a fix. Download the files and extract them to the game directory, then start the game with the Japanese game exe.
Let me know if it works.
The server of the file is overloaded can you upload it on mega or somewhere else?

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Translation sucks. To be fair, you still can understand what characters saying but just barely.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the artist they used for this game?
This guy:
They're being credited as the artist for all the Avantgarde games but I can't find any art of theirs that isn't from those games either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJHey

JJHey

Feb 9, 2019
This guy:
They're being credited as the artist for all the Avantgarde games but I can't find any art of theirs that isn't from those games either.
Many Thanks King!

Ryu12 76

Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know what does "Red's mod" stand for?
You can find it in Ekuze
The first town
In the top left of it there is a spider

You can also enable debug there but I don't know what does that "Red's mod"
Can someone please post a picture of where red's mod is because i don't see the spider at all

klein12345

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, so I uncensored the game. I think I got all of the images. Used DeepCreamPy, so the quality may vary. Whilst I tried to retain as much of the original image as possible, some of it just ended up being crap, so I had to get a bit creative and used what little editing skills I have. So I do apologies for any inconsistencies and if some of them look a bit .. uuh odd. But hey, I am not an artist and its like the first time I did this, so it is what it is. Might touch up some of them more later on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Workupload and gofile's file not working, could you upload a mega link here? :(

Last edited:

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Found this error that loops when I try to play out the first titjob scene with Rose "failed to load error". I checked and there are no .ogg files in the www/audio folder but I'm unsure if it's just a misdirected reference in the game code. Doesn't deny the scene, just makes it tedious to click enter to clear the error.

Edit: looks like this scene buggs out the game and repeatedly looks for this file somehow. I'm gonna need to work out how to fix it before i continue...

1703636846999.png

Clipp

Feb 23, 2021
Bro where in God's name is the "Sketchy area" or "Washcloth" item or something in Sherry's quest?? I've been walking around like an idiot for so long, like 3 people asked already and no bloke bothers to answer despite everybody finishing the game, where the fuck is the "sketchy area"???

Reactions: midman95

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Can't blame the MC wanting to wife them instead of destroying them. They are so damn cute and sexy.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Been wanting to know as well. There was a guy here who said they were working on a translation, but I don't think they are anymore, since it's been so long and they've been fully silent

• Sad
Reactions: BaguetteMez
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes