kaioshin7798

May 13, 2019
Bro where in God's name is the "Sketchy area" or "Washcloth" item or something in Sherry's quest?? I've been walking around like an idiot for so long, like 3 people asked already and no bloke bothers to answer despite everybody finishing the game, where the fuck is the "sketchy area"???
sketchy area is the middle one

Apr 26, 2022
might be a dumb question but, i am using that rpg maker mv cheat menu but when i paste it in the game folder it only works on one of the game.exe (i think it was the MTL game.exe) don't know how to make it work on the other game.exe

DepravedHydra

Aug 7, 2020
Last edited:

LordChim

Sep 23, 2018
does anyone know how to fix this?
I made a folder "-1" in the "audio" folder of the "www" folder, and for the file I just copy pasted "0224.rpgmvo" from folder "001". No idea if it's the right sound but it fixes the issue if my memory is correct.[/QUOTE]

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Translation updated with new GPT4o TL. Enjoy.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Last edited:

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
--

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
thx bro

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
--

your gitgud links to pleasures of depravity. wrong game.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes