ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
I remember liking this one quite a bit even with the old translation. Should be worth another go with a better one.

Reactions: vosake
Apr 28, 2022
Wow!!! I remember trying to play this game a couple years ago, but only got a quarter of the way through it because of the horrible translation! Did someone translate this?!

EDIT: Thank you so much, Dazed! I really wanted to love the previous version, but i just couldnt get past the MTL poetry! You are awesome!

Take my Love!
kanna-kamui-kobayashis-dragon-maid.gif

Last edited:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeWhoVowedToCreateADemonHarem-1.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jaycive

Apr 18, 2018
Do you mean that the game won't launch with Joiplay or are you referring to the quality of the translation? The quality of the translation patch from the dlsite is still bad (not much better than a Google MTL).
Hey Rumbrandt, if you have the time could you update the joiplay patch to work worth the new Ai translation?

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
This game feels so surreal if you already get used to by usual Avantgarde titles. I can't stop bracing myself for NTR scenario to pop up whenever the associated 'cues' happen in the game (e.g you lose battle, random male character asking something from you in exchange for something, lewdity increases, kidnapping plot, etc) but... It never happens... Still I can' stop the feeling. Is this how it feels to be corrupted by NTR, like I'm unconsiously looking forward for it to happen? or I just being too paranoid because too much NTR?

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
I remember the vomit level translation of this game is the new one any good?
If u see dazedanon as Translator of a game, say no more question about the quality of his TL
Well, it is still considered MTL, but far superior quality than normal MTL due to GPT 4.0 yet take it with a bit grain of salt tho.
And yes, you can make sense of the dialogue, extremely minimum poetry (which usually gets fixed to certain extend).

Also, dang I really like Layla with her tsundere jab :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
is there a lot of screen tearing in this game or is it just me? is making me dizzy...

Any way to enable vertical sync on the game?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes