PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
any1 got a gallery save file?also how do you get clothes to rip?
Losing a battle (to anything) with the girl whose clothes you want to rip in the first party slot. You’ll get the ripped version of their clothes in the inventory to switch into if you ever want to put it on again.

If you have the MC in the first slot it defaults to Layla.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
A few questions: How do you "bond" with the heroines? Do you go along with the main story, or do you need to repeat the Inn scenes to build their stats to you?

And also, is there only one ending, or more?

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
Can't manage to get Mia's club scenes. What do I need to find? I already got for the other sisters what I need, but Mia seems to have no club scenes

Xenit2121

Jun 19, 2022
That's the problem when you make NTR bullshit games, no one takes you seriously anymore. The girl in the middle with the scornful expression is my favorite type of female hentai character, so I might give it a chance.

Reactions: harem.king

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
does this game just start off slow? im like 30-40 mins in and bored out of my mind. the game tells you early on to talk to people and mentions how certain icons mark events. ive walked into every building and talked to everyone but didnt get anything and only found one event

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
does this game just start off slow? im like 30-40 mins in and bored out of my mind. the game tells you early on to talk to people and mentions how certain icons mark events. ive walked into every building and talked to everyone but didnt get anything and only found one event
it is a japanese game. spending 100s of irl hours grinding is the norm in those.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I noticed there is no HStatus page for Rose. Do I need to unlock it somehow? or is this just a feature that never made it into the game?
other two waifus have a HStatus page

edit: yea, you just need to progress main plot to unlock it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes