Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, just wanted to ask, does anyone know where the cementery in ekus is? for investigating layla's sister from the cult? i pressume it's here but im stuck here with these guys in the way, thanks in advance!

1725604758024.png

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
hello, just wanted to ask, does anyone know where the cementery in ekus is? for investigating layla's sister from the cult? i pressume it's here but im stuck here with these guys in the way, thanks in advance!

View attachment 4005170
No, that's the city of Mulk. Ekus was the very first town you were at. For reference, using the teleport tool, you can see the names of the places you have registered.

• Wow
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Eroner14

Jun 2, 2022
Is this supposed to have voice in sex scenes? I have voice volume to 100% and I cant hear anything.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Massive thank you to the person that updated the translation. I can actually play it now without stopping to figure out exactly what they were supposed to say all the time

GipsyDragnil

Mar 29, 2023
I am using joiplay v 1.20.530 and the game is still black screen even after applying patches any solution on this guy's?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Damn I just play a bit of the game, saw the censored from the beginning that's alone kills my enjoyment for this, so play a bit more and fought the demon that guard the entrance to the path, defeat him. I love the graphic and style this game is in, seeing her nude (the first demon girl), even use self-destruction in the fight just to see her cloth get rips off. Sadness I will pass this I like very much of Uncensored and Den censored game, very much hope for this game a Uncensored/den censored patch in the future.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
A few questions: How do you "bond" with the heroines? Do you go along with the main story, or do you need to repeat the Inn scenes to build their stats to you?
both. as you progress the story you will unlock new options for the heroines in the inn. as well as adding them one by one to the HStats menu.
You will also make some progress on their affection, vaginal, breast, and oral development.
You need to grind all 4 of Hstats to max on all 4 heroines before the final battle. which means lots of grinding in the inn.

You can hold down S key to fast forward text

Kaziolas_420

Apr 30, 2021
Hey guys I was at a point where I had to chooce between harem or Rose and I chose harem and I cant reload the save because I saved after I made the decision. Is there a way to get scene later in the game.

mcArone

Apr 11, 2024
Hey guys I was at a point where I had to chooce between harem or Rose and I chose harem and I cant reload the save because I saved after I made the decision. Is there a way to get scene later in the game.
yes
you can unlock the gallery after completing the game

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes