YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
This game feels so surreal if you already get used to by usual Avantgarde titles. I can't stop bracing myself for NTR scenario to pop up whenever the associated 'cues' happen in the game (e.g you lose battle, random male character asking something from you in exchange for something, lewdity increases, kidnapping plot, etc) but... It never happens... Still I can' stop the feeling. Is this how it feels to be corrupted by NTR, like I'm unconsiously looking forward for it to happen? or I just being too paranoid because too much NTR?
I'm leaning towards paranoia. If you were corrupted, you'd be instead disappointed that NTR did not happen.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It seems GPT is better at translating than most dedicated machine translators. Which is odd because it's just a bot meant to talk to you. Even manual translations with machine translation come out still pretty fucked, so I'm curious why GPT is such an improvement.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
tried to play before but dropped due to bad translation. how much better is the current one?
Well, it is still considered MTL, but far superior quality than normal MTL due to GPT 4.0 yet take it with a bit grain of salt tho.
And yes, you can make sense of the dialogue, extremely minimum poetry (which usually gets fixed to certain extend).

Well~
It seems GPT is better at translating than most dedicated machine translators. Which is odd because it's just a bot meant to talk to you. Even manual translations with machine translation come out still pretty fucked, so I'm curious why GPT is such an improvement.
You can spot the difference in older GPT model.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: vosake

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
ChatGPT has more data than most and other models are generally based on GPT anyway. Some people talk about lamda being better I think? But I don't have it so.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't claim this is correct so take this with a grain of salt, but an interesting theory of mine is that LLMs in general are a perfect usecase for translations.

LLMs are large language models, meaning they have an extremely large amount of text data in a variety of different languages (At least GPT does). So it already has the foundation needed for translation work.

To top it off, it is very good at outputting naturally sounding text. So on top of already being good at translation, it can also modify the translation to sound better, much like a real translator would during localization.

Of course, this also comes with an accuracy/correctness issue. As an AI doesn't know what is "correct" it can end up hallucinating and outputting text not accurate to the original.

That being said, I don't really see this as a huge issue since manual translation also has this problem. Translators are human and already take huge liberties with their own localizations depending on their own preferences (See any Atlas game).

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
tried to play before but dropped due to bad translation. how much better is the current one?
There we go.

The key is, always take it with a grain of salt.

I don't claim this is correct so take this with a grain of salt, but an interesting theory of mine is that LLMs in general are a perfect usecase for translations.

LLMs are large language models, meaning they have an extremely large amount of text data in a variety of different languages (At least GPT does). So it already has the foundation needed for translation work.

To top it off, it is very good at outputting naturally sounding text. So on top of already being good at translation, it can also modify the translation to sound better, much like a real translator would during localization.

Of course, this also comes with an accuracy/correctness issue. As an AI doesn't know what is "correct" it can end up hallucinating and outputting text not accurate to the original.

That being said, I don't really see this as a huge issue since manual translation also has this problem. Translators are human and already take huge liberties with their own localizations depending on their own preferences (See any Atlas game).

Last edited:

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I think about it like this:
Machine translation is limited when translating because it lacks context, and japanese is a Context-Heavy language. Japanese people don't say: "I will give this book to you", they say "give book", and you are supposed to understand who is who out of context. Machine translation guess but mostly makes up who is doing each action (mostly using first person): I gave a book to myself.

LLMs are designed to deal with context primarily, and you can even tell it "This is a conversation between a man and a woman and they are in a relationship", so ChatGPT will be able to guess a lot better what pronouns, adverts and what not to make it legible in english.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
This game feels so surreal if you already get used to by usual Avantgarde titles. I can't stop bracing myself for NTR scenario to pop up whenever the associated 'cues' happen in the game (e.g you lose battle, random male character asking something from you in exchange for something, lewdity increases, kidnapping plot, etc) but... It never happens... Still I can' stop the feeling. Is this how it feels to be corrupted by NTR, like I'm unconsiously looking forward for it to happen? or I just being too paranoid because too much NTR?
I was going to pop in to say something similar- I keep expecting NTR to happen, over and over, It certainly has the vibe like its going to be there, but then it just doesn't. It's honestly a really freeing experience, not having to worry about the gut drop intensely bad feeling that comes with ntr, or having to lose every single battle to unlock scenes, so I was disappointed to find out the rest of the Developer's works are all ntr basically. I guess its a rare enigma that comes together to make a really fun and cute game.

Reactions: tough love

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
I was going to pop in to say something similar- I keep expecting NTR to happen, over and over, It certainly has the vibe like its going to be there, but then it just doesn't. It's honestly a really freeing experience, not having to worry about the gut drop intensely bad feeling that comes with ntr, or having to lose every single battle to unlock scenes, so I was disappointed to find out the rest of the Developer's works are all ntr basically. I guess its a rare enigma that comes together to make a really fun and cute game.
I think your count is wrong... Avantgarde has always been primarily a "corruption" game maker of which NTR is generally a sub-genre. Of the 8 games they have produced: 4 are NTR focused (Marriage or Pervert, Loretta, Busty Elf Wife, Fox Ear Girls, Ameli), 3 are corruption focused (Bunny Ear Girls, Princess Can't Lose, this game), and 1 is a mixed bag VN that depends on the route (Immoral Quartet, it's corruption/swinging/NTR without specific focus on one).

This is hardly all NTR; and the games that include it flag it pretty hard in the titles/descriptions as do the games that do not include it. As in, look at the title of this game and describe what happens; the MC does in fact create his demon girl harem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wallglued
Apr 5, 2021
how do you get the pregnant scenes?
Counter intuitively, I got the pregnancy content by NOT doing the resting sex scenes. Resting and picking the option to skip the night got all three knocked up (I'd maxed their affection trying to get it). Really annoyed actually, could have had three pregnant demons fighting the bosses instead of just three naked demons.

Reactions: harem.king
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes