aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Ya know, some people look at Avant-Garde games for the NTR.

Me? I come for the corruption elements, Pizza's art, and the weird Italian naming theme.

Edit: typo

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Hello yes! I was never able to finish it before because I got tired of deciphering the MTL, so I'm really glad to hear it got another better translation.

Time to bully masochistic demons.

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
So in my game all the pronouns still seem messed up (calling all the girls he/him) is that something that didn't get fixed in the newest translation patch or did mine not apply correctly?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So in my game all the pronouns still seem messed up (calling all the girls he/him) is that something that didn't get fixed in the newest translation patch or did mine not apply correctly?
Shouldnt be the case. Did you run gameupdate?

onore

Feb 15, 2020
I remember the old mtl was so bad I never finished it. Might have to give this game another shot. Thanks dazed for being based

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Oh sweet, the translation got updated with much much better AI translation with human editing instead of the horrible MTL from before.
nice

Belovesos

Jun 28, 2022
Hello, is it also possible to consider translations into other languages with this application? (French, Spanish...)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hello, is it also possible to consider translations into other languages with this application? (French, Spanish...)
Not from me but anybody with the tool can do the same thing. Just needs to be changed in the prompt and env file.

1724102007498.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feriggio
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes