slaveofpeon

Apr 23, 2018
Did I miss something for the statue in the bright room at the bottom of the cave at the end? All is said is that it feels familiar, which made me sad because I was expecting a secret boss or something, but it makes me feel like Im missing a key item to trigger an event. It's the only thing I dislike about any RPG, is missing that one item in an obscure corner of a dungeon.

Otherwise I love the game. Just the right amount of humor and feels while including a good amount of adult scenes. This, so far, is the only RPG game ever in my top ten adult games. Can't wait to see what you bring out next

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Did I miss something for the statue in the bright room at the bottom of the cave at the end? All is said is that it feels familiar, which made me sad because I was expecting a secret boss or something, but it makes me feel like Im missing a key item to trigger an event. It's the only thing I dislike about any RPG, is missing that one item in an obscure corner of a dungeon.

Otherwise I love the game. Just the right amount of humor and feels while including a good amount of adult scenes. This, so far, is the only RPG game ever in my top ten adult games. Can't wait to see what you bring out next
Thank you! And don't worry, you didn't miss anything. It's for a future epilogue update.

slaveofpeon

Apr 23, 2018
Wait, you mean its a complete game AND you're still adding stuff? PREPOSTEROUS! OUTRAGEOUS! What will other devs think with you showing off like that! lol Ill definitely check back then when you update. I did think the Epilogue was kinda open ended but figured that the endgame "Grind" was it (glad that the only real grind was at the end, and it wasn't even level related), as well as the npc dialogues. Makes more sense now

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I gotta say lol when you got this many people saying "wow you finished the game" (shit i did to) it really just shows you the POOR fucking state of the "dev world" of games like this

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I gave this game a 5 star review. I loved SO MUCH of this. I finished the game and now I'm eagerly awaiting more epilogue content.
Thank you! Planning the first epilogue update for Sunday this week. It's a quest for Ava. I'll be releasing epilogue updates individually on substar, but in a "batch" on here, usually two or three. I'll keep releasing epilogue stuff until my second game gets its first release. Thank you for playing and enjoying!

Reactions: Datawungui

Rainoftears

Mar 15, 2023
Although I didn't like the redemption arc, it's still a great game. Sometimes it is useful to play something healthy and healing, respect the developer for a good game and for a finished game (what a huge rarity this is in our time).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
When Ali has sex with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And to the dev, I will apologize for the bad things I said about this. I was very, very wrong.
Nah, it's cool. I'm glad you enjoyed the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuruclover

Jul 7, 2024
Congratulation on finish this amazing game. I like `futa on female` and `yuri polyamoury`, too bad we don't have much genre with good anime arts like you. Honestly, your work absolutely make my day. Hopefully you could continue with this genre for a little bit longer, we are seriously lack of it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Congratulation on finish this amazing game. I like `futa on female` and `yuri polyamoury`, too bad we don't have much genre with good anime arts like you. Honestly, your work absolutely make my day. Hopefully you could continue with this genre for a little bit longer, we are seriously lack of it.
Thank you! My next game is already in the works. It's both (mainly) futa on female AND polyamory (MC will have two wives)

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes