Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It is Preparation with 64 entries in All Quests.
Sorry, trying to figure out where you're stuck. By cavern, do you mean the cave in Orchid? If so, there should be a blue crystal in the cave.

If that's not where you are, what does the objective in the top right say?

Strijoca

Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, I'm trying to figure out where you're stuck. By cavern, do you mean the cave in Orchid? If so, there should be a blue crystal in the cave.

If that's not where you are, what does the objective in the top right say?
A Winterland where Alicia got accidentally in and revisited it with Lily, and the silver teleporting crystal near a boatless dock doesn't work.
The objective says:
Preparation: Head to the quest board with Lily.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
A Winterland where Alicia got accidentally in and revisited it with Lily, and the silver teleporting crystal near a boatless dock doesn't work.
The objective says:
Dumb question, but have you already headed to the quest board with Lily?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Wait, you like the Trails series too? Did you play the Sky trilogy and Crossbell games too?
Yup. Even taken a few inspirations from the series for my next game, like the AP system. (Might even have to throw in a speech about overcoming barriers in there :ROFLMAO:)
The objective says:
Oh, I see. I think I know where you are at. Press the D key to bring up the fast travel menu. From there you can teleport back home and go to the quest board.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
honestly why was it that the protag was never knocked up it was everyone else
There are only two pregnancy's in-game. It's not really a central theme.
and will there be a sequil toi this game
Kind of. Same universe, different world. There'll be a few cameos from certain characters.
and if so can we c more futa on futa imprgnation like the futa no female it would make it better if so
Second game will have something called pregnancy contracts, some of which will be futa x futa. The game will still mostly focus on futa x female though, and no MC pregnancy.

Reactions: kubii121
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes