Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Oh! If you would that would be awesome, I mostly just meant to say it was about the only thing (so far) I ran into that felt a little bit off, everything else did not. :D
Gotta play the rest of the game still before making a final verdict & give a rating, but it was quite heartwarming so far & just got better over time. :D
Be gentle! I fixed the scene, as well. As Ali clearly isn't a virgin in the scene, I wrote in that she has used dildos before IF the player hasn't had sex with Darren (Or, at the very least, has had sex with Emi while having Darren's scenes enabled. Those are the only switches I can use unfortunately.)
Congratz on completing the game and wish you luck on next one. Keep it wholesome.
Thanks! It's absolutely going to still be wholesome. A bit less vanilla overall, but still wholesome.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Be gentle! I fixed the scene, as well. As Ali clearly isn't a virgin in the scene, I wrote in that she has used dildos before IF the player hasn't had sex with Darren (Or, at the very least, has had sex with Emi while having Darren's scenes enabled. Those are the only switches I can use unfortunately.)
Nice! :) That definitely fixes the immersion & while I'd ofc have loved to have a variation of that scene with her being a virgin (or any, for that matter, that doesn't involve a male character, tbh :p) it's not something I could hold against the game :D
May I ask what the next game will be like, perhaps? Can we play as a Futa (or female) protag by any chance, with female and/or futa loveinterests? :p

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
May I ask what the next game will be like, perhaps? Can we play as a Futa (or female) protag by any chance, with female and/or futa loveinterests? :p
Still Futa protag (half-dragon futa, actually) with two primary love interest instead of one, both female. There will be more futa x futa as well as more male x futa, and even some futa x male. Sex with everyone but the two primary LI's will be entirely optional, it won't have any effect on quest progression. Character intros will include whatever kinks that particular character will cater to, so you won't have to make blind choices.

Gameplay wise, it'll have more of a focus on exploration. Same quest structure, but more "world" to interact with and find stuff in. Going along with that is more choices that have effects on the world. There won't be many, but they'll actually have meaning to them.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Still Futa protag (half-dragon futa, actually) with two primary love interest instead of one, both female. There will be more futa x futa as well as more male x futa, and even some futa x male. Sex with everyone but the two primary LI's will be entirely optional, it won't have any effect on quest progression. Character intros will include whatever kinks that particular character will cater to, so you won't have to make blind choices.

Gameplay wise, it'll have more of a focus on exploration. Same quest structure, but more "world" to interact with and find stuff in. Going along with that is more choices that have effects on the world. There won't be many, but they'll actually have meaning to them.
I quite like what I read, only thing I'd like even more is if 1 of the main LI was a Futa, too, but I get that there are a lot of people who'd not like that at all, so yeah, can't complain. ^-^

If you got the time and mind to allow a potential 1st time scene for the protag that involves a Futa instead of a male it be the icing on the cake, but, again, not required.

Can't, but will have to, wait for the first release. :p

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
If you got the time and mind to allow a potential 1st time scene for the protag that involves a Futa instead of a male it be the icing on the cake, but, again, not required.
On this note, I feel I have to disappoint. This MC is more... experienced than Alicia, with a rep to match. She's definitely done some dildo play.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
On this note, I feel I have to disappoint. This MC is more... experienced than Alicia, with a rep to match. She's definitely done some dildo play.
Ahh, okay, well, that is also nothing I could or want to argue against, as it's perfectly valid. It does spark my curiosity for the setup and premise even more though, since it seems to be quite different. No need to tell in advance though, I'm sure I'm gonna be pleasantly surprised when you drop the first release. :)

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations on finishing the game! I loved the way things ended!

Nice new Lily scene.

A few minor things:
1) Typo1.png
There should be a . after Alicia's name.

2) Typo2.png
"things" should be "thing's".

3) Typo4.png
This one's less of a typo and more of a bug. I triggered the cutscene and the water level decreased, but the star remained on map. I can trigger the scene a second time, in which case the water goes back to its old level and the star vanishes, making it impossible to trigger the event a third time.

4) Typo5.png
"permanant" should be "permanent".

5) Typo6.png
I think that should be "and an overbearing mother".

• Red Heart

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Congratulations on finishing the game! I loved the way things ended!

Nice new Lily scene.

A few minor things:
1) View attachment 4096116
There should be a . after Alicia's name.

2) View attachment 4096117
"things" should be "thing's".

3) View attachment 4096119
This one's less of a typo and more of a bug. I triggered the cutscene and the water level decreased, but the star remained on map. I can trigger the scene a second time, in which case the water goes back to its old level and the star vanishes, making it impossible to trigger the event a third time.

4) View attachment 4096120
"permanant" should be "permanent".

5) View attachment 4096121
I think that should be "and an overbearing mother".
All fixed, thank you! You have saved my game from the most vile of enemies, typos. I hope you saw your name in the credits! I really appreciate your help!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wait, seriously? Man, that was very fast! You must have one heck of a good work ethic... Or the game is short as fuck. We will see.

Jun 18, 2022
"Half-dragon futa.". What is it with lesbians and dragon girls? The work I'm translating now has that...(and it's very nice.)

As expected, you've finished the game and I never even started like I intended to. Congratulations on completion!

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes