Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
How do you get the worst result in the murder investigation? I finished the quest with as minimal searching as I could do (body and first woman only), and set the game to easy and ran to find the murderer. After beating him though, I still got the medium reward rather than the insult. Do you have to also lose to the murderer?

(Before anyone asks: yes I have it saved to before I did anything else in the quest, I'm trying to get the bad result to see a scene before I get 'serious' and reload for all the rewards)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How do you get the worst result in the murder investigation? I finished the quest with as minimal searching as I could do (body and first woman only), and set the game to easy and ran to find the murderer. After beating him though, I still got the medium reward rather than the insult. Do you have to also lose to the murderer?

(Before anyone asks: yes I have it saved to before I did anything else in the quest, I'm trying to get the bad result to see a scene before I get 'serious' and reload for all the rewards)
Yeah, you have to lose, which means he gets away.
Anyway to get a android apk or if someone know of a simple step by step guide on how turn .exe to .apk would be really helpful.
When I tried, things broke pretty badly. I don't know if it was something I did, or some of the plugins I'm using. But people have had some success using stuff like Joiplay. I've never used it so I have no advice to give there. Wish I had better news to give you.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes