sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
There will be at least one additional (non-dommy) futa option for sexytimes.
Excellent! Much as I like Roopah it'll be nice to have another girldick source for less submissive playthroughs :p

Paths will mostly be 'mix-and-match' instead of divergent branches. The game design is more towards individual situational repercussions (ie independent story blocks).
Hmm... will there still be alternate, character-specific endings by any chance?

I haven't written them in as of yet, but there are indeed plans for opportunities to 'reward' Wejit.
Oh good, he certainly deserves it... for making me laugh quite a few times, if nothing else!

Taking a hot load in the hoo-hah may have consequences but will not cause a bad-end.
Hell yeah, can't wait to make "mama" Roopah a "papa" ;)

I'd really really really like to make that path available (cuz that is totally my jam) but I have to keep the scope of the story pretty tight until I can gain more independence from my daggum jobs. If I do find the time, though, I will definitely include a heaping helping of this content. Boi!
Damn do I hope that pans out, especially if by "cute boi" we're talking trappy :)

It'll be up to you how to handle your relationship with Kayden.
Doesn't really tell me much... like whether Sparkle will be able to conveniently run out of mana right after a wolf bites his dick off. Y'know, the important things~

Thanks! And yes, but that content will be in a seperate patch (including a scene for the Succubus fight) which will be made available when I get more time for development.
Once again, hell yeah! Not nearly enough of that in 3d games - much less good ones, heh. I honestly can't even think of any others offhand (other than The Hunter, but that kinda goes overboard in some ways).

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Upon taking up the opportunity to join the brand-spanking-new expansion to the super-popular MMORPG Powerful Order Online as a beta-tester, you find yourself locked into the very odd (and apparently exclusive?) class of Healslut. Just how will you handle the power... and consequences?
Why is everything always so wonderful :love:

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017

Unlocked

Note: Not an actual scene in the game but similar kinky content is planned!
Gotta get that mana back somehow and unfortunately, as a Healslut, potions just don't do it for you!
The next update should be on July 5th if all goes well. What's on the agenda? Well... fight some skeletons, get to know your party members better (perhaps intimately so?), go to your class handler (and get 'trained'), pick a new spell, and even get a class quest!
Thanks everyone for your support. Appreciate you!

May 30, 2017

Unlocked

Note: Not an actual scene in the game but similar kinky content is planned!

The next update should be on July 5th if all goes well. What's on the agenda? Well... fight some skeletons, get to know your party members better (perhaps intimately so?), go to your class handler (and get 'trained'), pick a new spell, and even get a class quest!
Thanks everyone for your support. Appreciate you!
I guess everything didn't go well.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I know was so looking forward to playing the update this weekend /cry But I understand that expected release dates don't always happen.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Pretty cool premise! As usual, I downloaded expecting it to end riiiiight as I was getting attached to the characters, and this didn't dissapoint lol.
The only real downside is these random anti-social outbursts from our main character were sortof awkward, but hey, wutevz! I'm into it.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Reading some of the comments, I'm getting the idea that there is no real "male protagonist." I.e., you are going to play as a woman or a sissy. Is that correct? I won't bother with such a game.
Why is tf always m2f or basically gay nowadays? I remember great f2f and hetero stuff on tumblr before its downfall. Ahh, I pine for a time when tf had men turning willing ugly women beautiful or f2f bimbos.
Well, I don't want to piss in anyone elses wheaties so let me stop whining. Please let me know if there is any actual male protag or hetero route.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Reading some of the comments, I'm getting the idea that there is no real "male protagonist." I.e., you are going to play as a woman or a sissy. Is that correct? I won't bother with such a game.
Its tricky :) Give it a try, you'll see. It worth a try, definitely. Don't expect a handsome devil of a male protag though.

Reactions: ambientcelery

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Ahh yes, this should have been the original beta release, gives a much clearer picture of the direction the game is going.

Joined Subscribestar.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't had anyone else bring up this issue, but I'll include both the cellphone and tablet APKs in the next release and maybe the tablet one will work for you.
just a question but will it be possible for the MC to be a futa?(and dom/fuck others, hope so) even if by a magic spell.(doesn't have to be permanent) I mean they are suppose to be able to heal though sex(right) so them being able to grow a dick would make since so they can do the fucking instead of just being fucked(being able to do both)(hope you consider this if you don't already have it planed in the future)

Reactions: Lillen B.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
An update?! me likey!

*Buffs himself with accuracy up*
Take my likes! I shall not miss!

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Its tricky :) Give it a try, you'll see. It worth a try, definitely. Don't expect a handsome devil of a male protag though.
Yeah, that doesn't really tell me much. Bottom line, I' m not down to suck dicks or take it in the ass. If male protagonist means I'm not doing any of that, cool. Otherwise, it's gonna be a pass.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How to get the new MC outfit? Any help?
When given the choice early on, unplug yourself from the game and write a bug report, this will reward you with a token that will give you the option of getting the new outfit when visiting the armor shop.

Reactions: Femboy97
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes