EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
The new official android version of Healslut is the first game, that my Smartphone refused to install. Play Protect got angry. Has someone the same problem?
Used the unofficcial android version 1.1 before, without problems.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
fml
this is so freakin good. MC girl looks stunning, outfits are exceptional and divers, writing is good and takes you "places" you did not see coming. Dayum man. Pump this dev with Patreons!

Reactions: HenWen

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Let me guess. Superfake transformation where we actully possess a female body as a male who we most probably never even see (maybe once) and its just 99.9999% female protag who somtimes claims she suppose to be a guy? ..with zero transformation, no gender bending at all, just playing as a girl and due to supposedly being a hetero dude we suck cock the 2nd time after seeing an orc exposing himself instead of instantly?
Don't worry.
You won't become a gender bended cuck-sissy if you play it, i think. :)

But.. aren't most of the games here not insanely unoriginal?
Schools, mindcontrol, photoshoots, sneaking in bedrooms at night, peeking in showers, obese boss .. you name it.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Let me guess. Superfake transformation where we actully possess a female body as a male who we most probably never even see (maybe once) and its just 99.9999% female protag who somtimes claims she suppose to be a guy? ..with zero transformation, no gender bending at all, just playing as a girl and due to supposedly being a hetero dude we suck cock the 2nd time after seeing an orc exposing himself instead of instantly?
well... I understand these.. "fears" of having the "usual" plot here
but the last update actually proved this to be different. The ultra nerdy flyweight male MC hat the option to fight his socialanxiety or agora-phobie and step out of his nerdy-chambers.
Meanwhile the new installations of the ingame-game seem like forshadowing the possibility of a physical change.
It didnt turn into Shakespear but we have more than the usual here. Worth a look at least.
So... mabe take 5 minutes off of your candy-crush and try it before downgrading.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like you'll have to start a new game as it's buggy otherwise.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/act3.rpy", line 517, in script
if answer1 == "casual":
File "game/act3.rpy", line 517, in <module>
if answer1 == "casual":
NameError: name 'answer1' is not defined

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So... mabe take 5 minutes off of your candy-crush and try it before downgrading.
Yes, it was a question and the dev game me an answer. I assume that candy-crush remark supposed to be a backhanded one? Try harder. Anyway. I haven't downgraded it as that would have been a bad review which i didn't give.
I already did. Haven't seen me complaining everysince about the game now have you.

Last edited:

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Yes, it was a question and the dev game me an answer. I assume that candy-crush remark supposed to be a backhanded one? Try harder. Anyway. I haven't downgraded it as that would have been a bad review which i didn't give.
I already did. Haven't seen me complaining everysince about the game now have you.
implying this was just another copy of all the same stuff we already know with zero this and no that while superfake & co wasnt meant as downgrading or complaining? my bad.

Reactions: YakuzaZzz

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Offhand, the only the thing that game me some trouble loading an old save was if you had already 'slept' after choosing which companion to bunk with.-- After which the game asks you a preference and then the following scene uses that decision, so if you are loading from an 'end' save you will certainly run into it, as there is nothing picked for it to work off of.

Annoying, certainly, but I'd hazard to guess the only folks that'll run into that are those that are eagerly lapping up every spoonfed version update delight-- new players won't even see it.

Speaking of delights, here's a bunch of random musings after finishing up the latest update--
how likely is it that some of the teammates also encounter a bit of transformation woes in the course of the game? Or just accidentally fall down a flight of stairs onto a pile of dongos?

While you have mentioned that protagonist will be able to utilize a strictly rug based diet, and there is beefcake to come -- does this mean futa fanfare other than the orc is off the menu? She's.. okay, but her personality is pretty one note thus far.

Are we going to be locked into one character's path or the other, or will we be able to mix and match a bit?

Seconded on the commentary about gobo getting some loving. While I certainly prefer female frames with quick wits, glorious tits, and occasionally a potent swinging di... er.. *weapon* the hideous creature has a pretty great personality and fun dialogue. Perhaps Sparkle can offer up the occasional handjob or conciliatory blowjob for a task well done?

Any chance of moving the slave girl from the floor downstairs, rugs or not, to warming your bed? Or possibly being involved in a paladin samvichhh? I bet it's delicious.

There's a less than hidden dark side on the leaders part, especially given the way he treats the redhead. Just how fucked *is* Sparkle?

Lastly, due to warning from the ingame admins, our hero has been warned to avoid being pregnant. Not that any opportunity has manifested yet, but does that mean every creampie is a bad end in the future? If so, sad face.

In any case, thanks for making this! The story and writing has been terribly enjoyable so far, looking forward to future renditions and developments. Have a good one.

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
I know it was a plot point so it's unlikely,But would we be able to play as a subby cute boi healslut? :3 Also the first tank who kicks us out is daddy af

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Lastly, due to warning from the ingame admins, our hero has been warned to avoid being pregnant. Not that any opportunity has manifested yet, but does that mean every creampie is a bad end in the future? If so, sad face.
Sure, like in reality, girls get pregnant immediatly. chances are always 100%. ;P
I d say this warning wasnt only meant to say pregnancy was possible but at least as much as forshadowing some permanent physical changes. just like the "permadeath". The way the star trek secretary spoke about it was very "suspicious" so we may very well see this as a tool to prepare us for the upcoming changes and influence from the ingame-game to the game-reality.
I d guess after a while of playing this ingame-game the mc will slowly change in appearance to become his ingame-game avatar.
Thats why pregnancy and ingame-death should be avoided too, caus it affects the MCs body in "reality" too.
The other possibility might be to think of this ingame-game as not being a real game but another reality, thats why any damage will be permanent there. If so, MC might be able to chose to completely transfer and stay within that other world at some point.
Or another freaky thing... we will see -hopefully ;)

Reactions: YakuzaZzz

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Wejit or Sir Wejit is my favorite character so far. I like everyone in the group except for Kayden and Leigh. I don't like Kayden mostly because of how he treated Lel. The admins gave me a random question and we had a meeting. Will this happen again and will it affect the story in some way?

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Lol, when the party is so weird that we weird out a succubus :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes