BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Started playing for the first time, must be one of the worst games I have ever played. Crashes 3-5mins into the game and you have to press "ignore" all the time.
You say in your review everyone is complaining about the bugs? At least if you are not going to be a little more helpfull with what bugs you have found be accurate in what you post. Hundreds of people are playing the game with no problems so did you ever think it could be you?

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Wait, is Lel a reference to Leliana from Dragon Age?
No, that is not the case. Lel may look vaguely similar to Leliana but there was no intended reference between one and the other. I can see why you might make this connection, though! And I do take inspiration from a great many games including Dragon Age.

Reactions: flachelence
Oct 12, 2018
"Three new Sparkle variations now available in Act 18 (dumbo bimbo, shebeast hulk, and adorable femboy)"

How bimby, hulky and adorable we talking, tho?

momopozo

Feb 11, 2022
Unfortunately, in the beginning of the game, when you get acquainted with the goblin begin to fall one error after another. There's already one dude who wrote about it. At first I downloaded the archive from mega, then from anonfiles and all the same errors. Some pictures are missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD: I just checked and these pictures are really missing.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Unfortunately, in the beginning of the game, when you get acquainted with the goblin begin to fall one error after another. There's already one dude who wrote about it. At first I downloaded the archive from mega, then from anonfiles and all the same errors. Some pictures are missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD: I just checked and these pictures are really missing.
And as the other dude was told, please stick to the default girl variant until there is an actual opportunity within the game to change your body.
The menu option will be disabled until that point in the next update to avoid this exact situation but there are plans to allow free choice from the start once there is some time to fill in the missing renders.

momopozo

Feb 11, 2022
And as the other dude was told, please stick to the default girl variant until there is an actual opportunity within the game to change your body.
The menu option will be disabled until that point in the next update to avoid this exact situation but there are plans to allow free choice from the start once there is some time to fill in the missing renders.

Yes, I've already read on previous pages that this is the intention and in the next update the body can not be selected. I'm sorry I rushed out and ran to write a message. Also thanks for the reply.

Reactions: BJon89

momopozo

Feb 11, 2022
Haven't gotten to the end yet, but I have to say that the game turns out great. Interesting story, not boring dialogues, the one who wrote it clearly knows his stuff. A lot of funny moments. Cute characters. In general, I am glad I came across this game. Thanks to the creator :)(y)

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes