feethunter1

Dec 29, 2017
Here is the updated changelog :)

Healslut 0.76a Release

This is a long time coming and I apologize for that. This release will also break all your saves and I apologize for that as well. There has been a major restructuring of the game to help me maintain organization (and sanity) as well as to keep the filesize down (if it gets over 2GB it will no longer function on Android devices).
Thank you for your support, kind words, comments, criticisms, and most of all, your enthusiasm for this story and the characters within. I am very happy to have been able to show you this weird fantasy world and I am overjoyed that so many people are entertained, inspired, and excited about it. I appreciate you!
Changelog:
  • Harmony sexytimes scenes after meeting with the Goblins are completed
  • Three new Sparkle variations now available in Act 18 (dumbo bimbo, shebeast hulk, and adorable femboy)
  • New possible encounter with Tonii in town in Act 8 (Tonii to reappear later just like Fwawr)
  • Can now bang Manster for intel in Act 8 (animated OMGAGS!) [requires at least 1 previous oral act]
  • New possible encounter with Goofyknee (and possibly tentacles) in Act 9 (with metal music) [requires Lel being Sparkle's manager and failing to smuggle the fish]
  • New option to settle the "dock fee" in Porttown (Panki-centric)
  • Maybe there's some new route to start getting through to Roopah
  • New option of first person narration ("I did this, I did that") in addition to second and third person
  • Dozens of character sprites rerendered to fix blur/lighting issues
  • Normalized "emotive" sprites across most characters [rest in process]
  • Fixed issue with added ambient channel looping/not looping
  • Switching body type or variation is locked until those are available in the story (to prevent all the broken image stuff - changes will be allowed from the very start in a future update)
  • Fixed a big bug with getting Lel back - several scenes referenced the wrong variable which lead to incorrect dialog and choices
  • Fixed another big bug with a lot of scenes not taking into account the possibility that Leigh had Lel sold
  • Sparkle now has a choice to be "reluctant" when agreeing to free use -- an "I don't like it (but I like it)" option -- as well as when Roopah makes that decision and being reluctant will have an impact on Sparkle's attitude and how the others treat her
  • Made it easier to pass the later 'exhibitionism' checks too since the only way to do it before was if Sparkle has the Naked Knowledge passive and that seemed too restrictive
  • When Lel is dead, Sparkle is dressed as the looter and is healing Rudedood expection error fixed
  • Getting bummed by Roopah on the boat now counts towards your sexytimes scores and ditto with the next scene with Panki + Lel
  • If Lel buys you, your "ownership" status now changes
  • If you turn down the mushroom quest, when the server is down for maintenance, it no longer says that you must find it
  • Help menu overlapping text issues fixed
  • Gab's mentions to the changes in Leigh now are route-specific
  • Game now has proper credits option on main menu
hope we get to try it on f95zone =D

adginfinity

Aug 25, 2020
too many bugs, after playing some time while loading saves game suddenly closes. And there are not scenes for twink and transgender why is there an option for it? the error screen keep popping up. couldn't even finish the second chapter.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
too many bugs, after playing some time while loading saves game suddenly closes. And there are not scenes for twink and transgender why is there an option for it? the error screen keep popping up. couldn't even finish the second chapter.
You should play the game with the female appearance until the choice to change your body comes up naturally in the story. The next update will disable those settings until they become relevant to address this confusion and a future update may fill in those gaps to allow the selection from the start.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Davie's conduct and demeanor has endeared the dude even to filthy pirates such as us. It would be sacrilege to short the fucker for his benevolent and beneficial toil. There are very few pr0nmakers of such dedication upon this plane and we shall observe their pr0nhood and be humbled by it. You fuckin' heard me, dweebs <.<
Well said!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the protagonist turn into a female in the Real World,even though you hardly spend time with the RL MC?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The MC will slowly drift towards whichever form you choose in the game.
does the MC's IQ go down too, lol. By the way not a fan of Kayden he is an nasty douche, Can not stand how he treats Sparkle.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Does the protagonist turn into a female in the Real World,even though you hardly spend time with the RL MC?
There is a point in the game where you are asked if you would want to be Sparkle in RL. Not sure if it is route specific as I only play the female route but I'm sure someone else can answer. At the moment apart from the question it doesn't affect the gameplay (that I know of)

Reactions: Lillen B.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
There is a point in the game where you are asked if you would want to be Sparkle in RL. Not sure if it is route specific as I only play the female route but I'm sure someone else can answer. At the moment apart from the question it doesn't affect the gameplay (that I know of)
You'll always turn into one of the three Sparkles IRL, refusal at that encounter is just a humorous fake option. The only place to see the result atm is the early end on the boat, in which it becomes clear that you changed that very night, actually replacing the old reality judging by Jane's (non-)reaction to it.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Exciting to see progress is still being made but it seems like half the change log is bug fixes and core interface updates. It does make me excited for the next game because it seems like Davie will be poised for hitting the ground running. I do miss the early days where the patches came fast and furious and heavily focused on new story.

microskills

Apr 30, 2018
Exciting to see progress is still being made but it seems like half the change log is bug fixes and core interface updates. It does make me excited for the next game because it seems like Davie will be poised for hitting the ground running. I do miss the early days where the patches came fast and furious and heavily focused on new story.
What I remember Davie writing (in the changelog I think) was that he wants to iron out the "backend" before going full throttle on the actual game.
But don't take my word for it, maybe it was a ghost.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Started playing for the first time, must be one of the worst games I have ever played. Crashes 3-5mins into the game and you have to press "ignore" all the time.
If you at least had taken the time to show us one of the traceback.txt errors you are getting, you would have a chance to get some help. Otherwise you will just get a lot of "It's working for me, so it's an issue on your device.".

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes