FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
just go for Panki, should be the only new content... (and the mushroom man in the inn)

I actually deleted all my older files and redownloaded the new update, and found a LOT of new material that I hadn't seen before.
As I was saying above, I was missing a lot of material cause every time I tried to download a new update, it still ended i the same spot as my older save.
I would try multiple different paths, and get nothing new.
But, deleting everything and redownloading and starting fresh...it fixed my issue.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Psi, looks like there is an option to "share her responsibilities" when talking to Kayden near the end of this glorious bit of content. In his drunken haze he mentions setting up a second set of gear that is likely what you are looking for..

Reactions: BeccaBoo

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I actually deleted all my older files and redownloaded the new update, and found a LOT of new material that I hadn't seen before.
As I was saying above, I was missing a lot of material cause every time I tried to download a new update, it still ended i the same spot as my older save.
I would try multiple different paths, and get nothing new.
But, deleting everything and redownloading and starting fresh...it fixed my issue.
Huh... that would be a weird bug. I really dislike having to repeat old content and have a ton of save files at different choice points. Can we confirm this is an issue?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't care what choices the game adds, what kinks get added and what characters appear...

If I can get a happily ever after with Panki I will love the dev forever. In a purely platonic way unless dev is female then full homo.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Huh... that would be a weird bug. I really dislike having to repeat old content and have a ton of save files at different choice points. Can we confirm this is an issue?
I just assume it was a faulty download. The internet does weird things, sometimes. Then again, like mentioned before, maybe when I transferred the new files over to the folder, it somehow screwed something up...maybe only transferring some of the files, which would definitely mess it up....or maybe my computer never transferred the files, at all.
But, there's a "skip unseen texts" option, so I just deleted everything and redownloaded, then skipped through to the new stuff. I remembered the path I had taken. No biggy.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I just assume it was a faulty download. The internet does weird things, sometimes. Then again, like mentioned before, maybe when I transferred the new files over to the folder, it somehow screwed something up...maybe only transferring some of the files, which would definitely mess it up....or maybe my computer never transferred the files, at all.
But, there's a "skip unseen texts" option, so I just deleted everything and redownloaded, then skipped through to the new stuff. I remembered the path I had taken. No biggy.
This is an issue that happens with a lot of Ren'Py games, the solution is to just not merge the folders or overwrite files. Just download the new version and delete the old one, don't worry about saves, Ren'Py games keep the save files somewhere else in your computer so you won't accidentally delete your saves.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is an issue that happens with a lot of Ren'Py games, the solution is to just not merge the folders or overwrite files. Just download the new version and delete the old one, don't worry about saves, Ren'Py games keep the save files somewhere else in your computer so you won't accidentally delete your saves.
Yeah, I recently discovered the other saves folder, and keep forgetting where to find it, when I wanna go back to it. lol

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, I recently discovered the other saves folder, and keep forgetting where to find it, when I wanna go back to it. lol
It is C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy for RenPy games in general. For Healslut there will be "hs-1555821003" folder.

Reactions: FookU2

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't notice before but I don't see a romance tag. While that may not bother most people it is my main thing and I was hoping that's what Panki's route would be but now i'm thinking maybe it isn't.

That makes me kinda sad.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I didn't notice before but I don't see a romance tag. While that may not bother most people it is my main thing and I was hoping that's what Panki's route would be but now i'm thinking maybe it isn't.

That makes me kinda sad.
please. use that thing between your ears.
you have all the power to decide where you want this to go. the game simply isnt done yet. which is more than obvious.
judging this after 10 minutes of gameplay is simply not smart. its still in the making and I dont see any sign to make me believe there wouldnt be the concrete possibility for romance including Panki, just OPEN YOUR EYES!!!
last update closes with Panki directly asking about "deeper interests" by the MC. jeeez.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
please. use that thing between your ears.
you have all the power to decide where you want this to go. the game simply isnt done yet. which is more than obvious.
judging this after 10 minutes of gameplay is simply not smart. its still in the making and I dont see any sign to make me believe there wouldnt be the concrete possibility for romance including Panki, just OPEN YOUR EYES!!!
last update closes with Panki directly asking about "deeper interests" by the MC. jeeez.
Yeah because nothing can change .... see tags say what content is in the game, if a tag is missing it usually means things will go wrong in that kind of path.

I have no power to decide where this goes, that's down to the dev.

However you seem to be judging the game based on 10 minutes of content and claiming something IS going to happen when I just speculated.

So how about cutting that snark out hunni, trying to be clever doesn't suit you at all.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah because nothing can change .... see tags say what content is in the game, if a tag is missing it usually means things will go wrong in that kind of path.

I have no power to decide where this goes, that's down to the dev.

However you seem to be judging the game based on 10 minutes of content and claiming something IS going to happen when I just speculated.

So how about cutting that snark out hunni, trying to be clever doesn't suit you at all.
I am smart enough to see I, as the MC can make decisions and therefore chose where my story goes.
I am also smart enough to see the direct question for romantic interest right at the end of this update.
So you either assume the dev did put it there with option "yes" and "no" for no reason at all or you are disappointed as you were expecting some disney candle light dinner.
So.. yeah... "hunni". again. open your eyes. the announcement of this option is right there, the game simply is not complete yet.
the "v0.2" might have been a hint as well, but hints dont seem to be your thing.
you need messages to be LOUD AND CLEAR granpa? THINGS ARE ANNOUNCED AND COMING! ALL GOOD NOW?

and now... meet my blacklist. caus I feel like otherwise this would go on and on. no need to waste more time on you.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
The latest update was really good. I always want more but it is starting to feel like the choices are having big impacts on future outcomes. The characters motivations are starting to be understood and all in all it is fantastic.

Reactions: BruceLee73

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
daviezwei Holy shit. You did it. You made me feel sympathetic toward Kayden. I had no idea that could even be done!

Sarcasm aside, I'm legitimately impressed. Your character writing remains possibly the best I've read in an hgame :)

Really hoping this bout of failure - and the heart-to-heart with Sparkle (particularly if you acknowledge that he's trying, but failing) - will result in some changes on his part.

Also, how dare you cut the version off right before Sparkle finally gets railed by her Mama! :p
(Sidenote, I'm really loving the caring-dom vibes I'm getting from that relationship - "let me make decisions for you, because I want to keep you safe" and all that. And crucially, she seems to be telling the truth - not being manipulative, she actually does care)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes