ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
better and better each update...while my saves work fine and dandy i really recommend starting new..the dev has been busybusy and stuffs abound early on ..suffice to say..my "Game-MC" now has abs a dick and a committed relationship with a sexy Demoness Panki :p she's the bee's knees i must say

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
better and better each update...while my saves work fine and dandy i really recommend starting new..the dev has been busybusy and stuffs abound early on ..suffice to say..my "Game-MC" now has abs a dick and a committed relationship with a sexy Demoness Panki :p she's the bee's knees i must say
I thought that was for the MC IRL. The questions that wendy asks you.

Hmm....Though there is some new content before deciding what room to visit. That was before this update though.Guess I'll start over once I get some time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I thought that was for the MC IRL. The questions that wendy asks you.

Hmm....Though there is some new content before deciding what room to visit. That was before this update though.Guess I'll start over once I get some time.
i best spoiler a reply in case i am right...but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I left off around the time Lel was being all mopey and came back after a couple of updates... I mentioned before that I liked the writing and oh boy it still delivers. This game has so much heart in its characters and writing.

And I saw that you can change your sex too! That's nice, though it didn't seem to drastically alter the dialogue from what I remembered of it. But the little shifts are still a nice detail.

Oh yeah and never gonna give up Wejit.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
im starting to love this
please more futa/trans scenes
also "futa protagonist" tag needed .. the MC have to choice to turn into a "girly male" or "futa"

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Well, I've given the latest update a couple of playthroughs. My thoughts in no particular order:

--I really fucking love this game.

--I know it's a lost linguistic battle, but given the fantasy setting I wish that futa meant hermaphrodite here instead of muscular hung trans person. Oh well, still hot.

--If you pick Simone and give Rudedood a blowie in the alley you still get the line "Damn, this is exactly the blowjob I'd love to get, not give..." Oversight? Malformed if check? Penis envy? :)

--When you're talking to Jane Simone insists she's not a lesbian. In that case what was Elizabeth to her?

--Given the in game techno-babble, why does Simone get the option to get a dick? Why would adjusting the wrong body feedback between two women suddenly add that to the equation?

Reactions: junkanon

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
What's the fastest you can get rid of him? I just hate seeing him onscreen and having to click through his garbage dialogue.
Shortly after you log back in and discover he's taken over the first three floors of the dungeon to make sure it's safe when you return.

Wejit is the man and his dialogue is awesome. He's got the MC's back even if he doesn't get anything out of it. So basically if you get rid of him you're a monster. That said I can see the temptation of the big titty shortstack he sends in his place...

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Aww, stopped just when things got interesting, and that cliffhanger. Our favourite healslut better get to try out her "toy" in next update heh.

Femboy97

Dec 13, 2017
Will we get an option to keep Sparkle's feminine body but also have a little overhang down there? I would love to but I'd be fine if we don't. The game has tons of branches opened already that i couldn't really ask for more. :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Will we get an option to keep Sparkle's feminine body but also have a little overhang down there? I would love to but I'd be fine if we don't. The game has tons of branches opened already that i couldn't really ask for more. :p
3 choices..stay a total female..become a very feminine boi..or become a very fit trans

Reactions: Femboy97
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes