scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Futa not trans.
I haven't played the latest release, but I think Roby is right. The dev says futa but:
daviezwei on TFGSite said:
Futa in this game just refers to a woman with balls and a wang instead of a cooter and traps are guys who look (and often act) like girls.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Hadn't played since v0.2a, when did they add the option to play as an IRL female? Opens options in the game I was too squicked out to consider before (but I'm still going to go for Roopah).

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I've got to say I enjoyed this one a lot. I had some good laughs with the content that is available. I will definitely have to replay it and see how the other choices play out.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Mmm.. so nice update. But when you play Nerdette, in scene when you have sex with Roopah, after mc says "I just had sex as i girl. Great sex. Awesome sex. As a girl".

Reactions: HenWen

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Want to vote in a Healslut poll that has absolutely no context? You need a Patreon account but you do not need to be a subscriber to vote:

Becoming a futa while in a relationship with Roopah is fun. Now that the mc is stronger than her, Roopah can get a taste of her own medicine.
She may be resistant to that sort of activity... you may have to really push it haha

I think I legit love this dev.

Started a new game and saw I could pick a fem MC, on top of that her first line of description is "carelessly cuntish" .... I GET TO BE ME.

I'm so happy over something so trivial.

That one thing alone makes this the best update ever and I haven't seen what else is in it yet.
Thank you so much, you careless cunt. :)

No the current dynamic is distinct and well done. Doesn't need a twist, it can just be explored further.
Thanks for saying so, but I promise there's room for both!

Technically Roopah already got a taste of her own medicine (cum) when Sparkle and her kissed earlier. With the mc being able to transform into a trap or futa (along with being able to stay female) there will likely be variations in sex scenes.
There are variations and they are killing me haha. But I knew what I was getting into with this and I'm committed!

better and better each update...while my saves work fine and dandy i really recommend starting new..the dev has been busybusy and stuffs abound early on ..suffice to say..my "Game-MC" now has abs a dick and a committed relationship with a sexy Demoness Panki :p she's the bee's knees i must say
I appreciate the kind words! I have been busy-busy. And yes indeed, I must agree, Panki is the bee's knees.

Now I'm curious with Roopah

If we keep our feminine form, will we get a "pregnant path" ?!

If we are Futa, can we switch sometimes who's the boss during the act ?!
Yes to the first question. As to the second one, that's gonna be a... struggle. :)

This is legitimately one of my favorite games going right now.
Thank you!

wejit is so epic :D
He is!

I left off around the time Lel was being all mopey and came back after a couple of updates... I mentioned before that I liked the writing and oh boy it still delivers. This game has so much heart in its characters and writing.

And I saw that you can change your sex too! That's nice, though it didn't seem to drastically alter the dialogue from what I remembered of it. But the little shifts are still a nice detail.

Oh yeah and never gonna give up Wejit.
Thank you, and thanks for coming back to give it another go!

for the new update... if anyone knows how to get Leigh back, tell me please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im starting to love this

please more futa/trans scenes
Thank you! More incoming with future updates :)

Well, I've given the latest update a couple of playthroughs. My thoughts in no particular order:

--I really fucking love this game.

--I know it's a lost linguistic battle, but given the fantasy setting I wish that futa meant hermaphrodite here instead of muscular hung trans person. Oh well, still hot.

--If you pick Simone and give Rudedood a blowie in the alley you still get the line "Damn, this is exactly the blowjob I'd love to get, not give..." Oversight? Malformed if check? Penis envy? :)

--When you're talking to Jane Simone insists she's not a lesbian. In that case what was Elizabeth to her?

--Given the in game techno-babble, why does Simone get the option to get a dick? Why would adjusting the wrong body feedback between two women suddenly add that to the equation?
Thank you so much! The BJ line you mention is fixed in the next update. Elisabeth is the sister of Simon/Simone. The reason Simone has the option to gain a wang is because she takes more after her father than her mother (as in her DNA signature). So the 'correction' causes her to take on more characteristics of her father. That's the techno-babble anyway!

Would love a game like this (excellent writing) where you play as the tank.
Excellent writing?! I'm flattered :) But I don't know if writing from that perspective would interest me. Maybe... I'll have to try it.

Wejit is the man and his dialogue is awesome. He's got the MC's back even if he doesn't get anything out of it. So basically if you get rid of him you're a monster. That said I can see the temptation of the big titty shortstack he sends in his place...
I agree. How can anyone justify getting rid of Wejit? But... them titties tho...

Aww, stopped just when things got interesting, and that cliffhanger. Our favourite healslut better get to try out her "toy" in next update heh.
She does!

Will we get an option to keep Sparkle's feminine body but also have a little overhang down there? I would love to but I'd be fine if we don't. The game has tons of branches opened already that i couldn't really ask for more. :p
No, sorry. :( I like the idea but I have sooo much to work on now that I just can't even consider it at this point.

Great game, done with soul, thanks for you work and wish you inspiration to continue and finish it :)
Thank you very much!

This game is fucking hilarious. I'm more into the story than I am the smut. So good.
Thanks! I really appreciate the compliment!

Hadn't played since v0.2a, when did they add the option to play as an IRL female? Opens options in the game I was too squicked out to consider before (but I'm still going to go for Roopah).
Just added it this last public update. So yes you can start as an IRL female (nerdette) and still get with Roopah of course!

Well this game definitely needs a walkthrough if you want to get all the paths done right.
You're right and I've been meaning to write one for a while now. Maybe after the next update.

I've got to say I enjoyed this one a lot. I had some good laughs with the content that is available. I will definitely have to replay it and see how the other choices play out.
Thank you for the kind words!

So when is the big hung stud going to fuck us as traps
Soonish.

Mmm.. so nice update. But when you play Nerdette, in scene when you have sex with Roopah, after mc says "I just had sex as i girl. Great sex. Awesome sex. As a girl".
Fixed with the next update! Along a couple other odd dialog fixes as well.

Can't wait for the next update, hope there is a chance for Sparkle to use her new "equipment"
She does! Not to a great extent, but that's cumming soon :)

New update going public Sunday morning! Here's the scoop:

This is a Lel-focused update. If you don't care about Lel or if you are not interested in getting her back in the group, this release is going to seem lacking in content for you. It would probably be best if you skipped it if you have zero interest in Lel or her story.

• Loads of bugs fixed with the 'nerdette' IRL start/story.
  • Looter outfit properly assigned after second night if agreed to share duties (will require loading a save previous to leaving the room in the morning).
  • Lots of new renders! I don't know. Lel in a fishnet bodysuit so...?
  • Loads of dialog and stuff. Act 7 had to be split into three files so I could keep track! (That either means I'm dumb or there's a lot going on.)
  • Funtimes with Lel very probable and three routes to take after rescue/being-rescued.
  • May get an undescribed error in Ren'Py with your most recent save (no description given so I can't track it down). Apologies. Please load an earlier save.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes