ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
Ha ha ha! I just ordered a meal and the cashier asked me if I wanted a milkshake. It sent me into a weird anxiety attack. Little stuff like this really improves the game so much.

Reactions: AlienEDM

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
does anyone know which path it takes mc to footjob in Wejit? i'm missing something. thank you for your help! :) ;)
First, you need to keep Weijit over Ooyum. You may also need to have a couple of relationship points with him, which are easy to get. You can get one when you first enter the city and you call him your friend and another one by buying the sword & shield for him at the shop.

After the conversation with Kayden at the inn about how he's doing as a leader, you'll have the choice of who to go visit that night. This is where you need to choose Weijit before you visit anyone else because most of the other choices lead to overnight flings which exclude any other choices.

"Where has everyone gone now, anyway?"
"Look around for Wejit."

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Sep 26, 2020 at 10:34 PM

Healslut 0.5d Release

There isn't a lot of tangible new content in this one other than getting in the correct scene renders for your body/variation/collar of choice. The upcoming update will be back on track with new content. I plan to have it released in a week or two! If you can wait (and particularly if you're not on the free-use path) then I recommend you skip this one. I realize that's unfair but I am working hard on making it up to all of you right now.
Changelog:
  • Dinner now shows correct selected collar for each scene
  • Girl backup body poses made less 'slumpy'
  • Fixed a few lines of 'See No Evil' dialog to account for the blindfold
  • Fixed incorrect Sparkle variation showing up in slaver parlay scenes
  • Fixed futa milked body outfit inconsistencies
  • Fixed Wejit visit repeating after Sparkle getting shot
  • Fixed some cloth draping issues with the fuzzy britches outfit
  • Fixed a few issues with Panki/Panki+Lel conditional branches
  • Fixed inconsistencies with some Lel alive/dead dialogs
  • Fixed label jump that would not properly award the pirate cutlass
  • (non free-use) Ends abruptly following the after dinner chat with whomever you sat with
  • (I will add additional options to the Act 13 skip in the next release.)
  • -(The ballgag not showing up in the looter outfit is a known bug. I'm still working on it.)

Reactions: SerHawkes

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Looking good and trying to get back into the game for the while sucks i'll have to delete my old save but i wonder if there is a good walkthrough.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Can I just say that I completely and utterly adore Panki and Lel, particularly Demon Softie?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Having just played the latest update of Healslut my initial thoughts are simple: Just two additional scenes really, and an overall patching for later use. Still though, I have to say I FUCKING HATE KAYDEN and LEIGH with an angry boner that wants plow both their asses or to let the two of them die in lava unless some change happens in their behavior anytime soon. Roopha is just annoying with the behavior she has even if you try to just be a friend to her. Panki and Lel are perfect. Jane will be interesting to see how she develops. Harmony looked a little...eh I wanna say a little over the top but still looked good. Wenji is wenji for obvious reasons.

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
My dream is to see this game get a proper in-game walkthrough. What i would do to see something along the lines of Lain's mod in this. Nonetheless this game is awesome. keep up the good work :D

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
My dream is to see this game get a proper in-game walkthrough. What i would do to see something along the lines of Lain's mod in this. Nonetheless this game is awesome. keep up the good work :D
I mean... It's rather simple to play through and doesn't really need a walk through really.. Though I get it, can be confusing a bit.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I just realised something and now have a question.
If Lel is MIA after the dungeon run and Leigh join the slavers do Sparkle have a choice regarding free use duties or is she just become forced to do it?

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
I just realised something and now have a question.
If Lel is MIA after the dungeon run and Leigh join the slavers do Sparkle have a choice regarding free use duties or is she just become forced to do it?
If Leigh undertakes the looter role after Lel's disappearance, then Sparkle is clear of that route even when Leigh leaves the group. If Sparkle undertakes the looter role after Lel's disappearance, then Sparkle can later decide whether to also take on the 'free use' duties traditional to that role (the duties that Lel herself did not take on while she was in the role).

In the latest upcoming release (0.5e), it will be possible to be forced into the optional 'free use' duties if:
  1. Sparkle is not in any sort of relationship with Roopah and...
  2. Roopah has been given the authority to make Sparkle's decisions

Reactions: Zaraia and alkeera

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
When I try to continue from my last save I get a message in the bottom left that says, "Image pc talking not found" and my character is never displayed, the game seems to play out normally otherwise.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes