lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When I try to continue from my last save I get a message in the bottom left that says, "Image pc talking not found" and my character is never displayed, the game seems to play out normally otherwise.
You might want to re-read the changelog, specifically the part about old saves not working properly ;)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You might want to re-read the changelog, specifically the part about old saves not working properly ;)
I assumed that meant the save wouldn't work at all, oops.

Which choice(s) leads to the conversation about using your feet on Wejit and this dialogue in the image? Because I didn't get this on my original playthrough and I've gone back and tried different combinations of the options when skipping to the current chapter but keep getting it.

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Looking good and trying to get back into the game for the while sucks i'll have to delete my old save but i wonder if there is a good walkthrough.
No walkthrough yet but Davie has added the option to skip forward in the 5C update so you don't have to start over from the beginning

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Thinking about getting back into this, I played around the 0.2 or 0.3 release. Can someone just tell me in as spoiler free way as possible, have we gotten the option to majorly fuck over or get rid of the one douchebag dude from the party you join yet?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Thinking about getting back into this, I played around the 0.2 or 0.3 release. Can someone just tell me in as spoiler free way as possible, have we gotten the option to majorly fuck over or get rid of the one douchebag dude from the party you join yet?
I don't know who you mean. But unless you mean Lel or Leigh or Wejit, the answer is no.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I don't know who you mean. But unless you mean Lel or Leigh or Wejit, the answer is no.
When you first get transported into the game, the party you join has (from what I remember) a girl, a futa orc, a goblin, and the generic male douchebag leader of the group who basically doesn't give a shit about anyone else in the party and gives off rapey vibes. If he is, at this point, still a forced inclusion in the story with no way to get rid of or fuck him over, I will pass and check it out again later.

windlepoons900

May 15, 2020
When you first get transported into the game, the party you join has (from what I remember) a girl, a futa orc, a goblin, and the generic male douchebag leader of the group who basically doesn't give a shit about anyone else in the party and gives off rapey vibes. If he is, at this point, still a forced inclusion in the story with no way to get rid of or fuck him over, I will pass and check it out again later.
No he's still there, an even bigger dick than ever, and very very rapey.

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Still a dick, still kinda rapey in a way, and still there but he doesn't really have much content really.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
No he's still there, an even bigger dick than ever, and very very rapey.
Still a dick, still kinda rapey in a way, and still there but he doesn't really have much content really.
Thanks for the answers. I will probably wait a little longer since I haven't played in a while anyway, hopefully there is at least an option to get rid of him soon, one of the only things I hated about the game when I played.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
As much as I like the game, there have been far too many times I have had to restart the game because of saves not working. It is getting boring having to go through the same story over and over and over again. I know it might come of as worthless complaining, but there is only so many times you can go through the same story before you just get tired of it.

windlepoons900

May 15, 2020
As much as I like the game, there have been far too many times I have had to restart the game because of saves not working. It is getting boring having to go through the same story over and over and over again. I know it might come of as worthless complaining, but there is only so many times you can go through the same story before you just get tired of it.
If it's the most recent version, it does not work with old saves - afaik they might load but then crash when you hit something that author has altered.
You can also use 'autoskip' to speed through things again.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
If it's the most recent version, it does not work with old saves - afaik they might load but then crash when you hit something that author has altered.
You can also use 'autoskip' to speed through things again.
In the release notes for version 5C it says the following:

You can opt to skip to Act 13 when you start a new game. You will have to make a few choices but then you can carry on from there instead of a complete restart!

It works fine and means you don't need to start from the beginning again.

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
I'm usually skeptical of people praising a game on here for good writing, so this one pleasantly surprised me.

Still somewhere early on (I hope) but the goblin is a great backup character to balance out the MC and especially the RL scenes with the MC are hilarious.
I can physically feel the autism seeping out of the screen (like when neighbour girl is introduced or MC goes to out to either one of the restaurants) yet without it feeling too over the top.

Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
In the latest upcoming release (0.5e), it will be possible to be forced into the optional 'free use' duties if:
  1. Sparkle is not in any sort of relationship with Roopah and...
  2. Roopah has been given the authority to make Sparkle's decisions
Perfect!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The OP actually undersells this game. I thought it was some kind of for-girls-only sub game where the MC gets abused all the time, but actually the writing supports other demographics, there's more content than that. Should seriously consider fixing the OP.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes