NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It is the route that opens up the more "extreme" parts of the game. Basically you become a person with no rights in regards to party decisions, even Lel is above you and later on you get the choice to be the groups free use slut toy. There are different ways and options that this can be played and depending on your relationship with other party members.
Thanks for the info. Its not for me then.

Reactions: jsmith27x

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Uh guys, I get exceptions from the very start when playing a game. Like right after loading into the start of the adventure.
What's up with that? Does this need some libraries that are missing? Never had any problems with Renpy based games...

I looked at the files and it looks like most of the futa and twink images are just missing from their folders. What gives?

Stuff like:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'/images/hs/[outfit]/[type]-[variation]-irked.png': could not find image. (u'/images/hs/tunic/futa-classic-irked.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/acts/act1.rpyc", line 518, in script
    R�[�e0����PO��{��{;X�nk[kc�bp��Mma>^-�R��[S���^c��eڤ���ϐ`��w��
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1192, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1162, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 770, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1127, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 527, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 489, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 719, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'/images/hs/[outfit]/[type]-[variation]-irked.png': could not find image. (u'/images/hs/tunic/futa-classic-irked.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Healslut by DavieZwei 0.69d
Sat Mar  5 14:17:52 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: toni7

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
o_O I never understood people on a forum dedicated to sex games, that don't want more sex..... something is wrong there.
Personally, I like to feel a sense of attraction to all parties involved in a scene as well as other reasons that just "more sex" isn't necessarily appealing compared to the fulfillment of the hot button kinks.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm just not terribly picky, as long as the characters are attractive, and someone is getting thoroughly boned, it's fine with me!

IMO the world would be better if everyone could give, or be given, a thorough boning very regularly. Even several times daily if requested. ( or even if not requested ;) )

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I'm just not terribly picky, as long as the characters are attractive, and someone is getting thoroughly boned, it's fine with me!

IMO the world would be better if everyone could give, or be given, a thorough boning very regularly. Even several times daily if requested. ( or even if not requested ;) )
Thing is, when your kinks are more specific they likely have more control over your life as well. Its harder to engage something more specific, but once it manifests itself it will never leave and the "overall" or "mundane" stuff that attracts most peoples' attention are not as attractive anymore. Hence the attention towards those specific kinks. If you are more of an "overall" person then you just haven't stumbled upon your kink yet. But thats not a bad thing! We are here looking for them because they caught us and will never let us go, but YOU still have a chance. Escape while you are still innocent! As innocent as you can be visiting this site anyway... :sneaky:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Thing is, when your kinks are more specific they likely have more control over your life as well. Its harder to engage something more specific, but once it manifests itself it will never leave and the "overall" or "mundane" stuff that attracts most peoples' attention are not as attractive anymore. Hence the attention towards those specific kinks. If you are more of an "overall" person then you just haven't stumbled upon your kink yet. But thats not a bad thing! We are here looking for them because they caught us and will never let us go, but YOU still have a chance. Escape while you are still innocent! As innocent as you can be visiting this site anyway... :sneaky:
There's a bit of a loop there. When you've already delved into the 'kinks' enough, you go back to being more general interest. It just takes a while, and most people do get stuck into various kinks. Sure i've got my favorites too. At this point i have a small list of things that I don't like, but a fairly wide list of things i enjoy. For example I seriously dislike huge boobs, and i'm not into scat or pissing, and if it's all boys, i'm not interested at all - there has to be at least 1 true girl in the mix. But everything else is fair game, and anything is better than nothing. For me generally, more = better.

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
So not even ten minutes in and not very impressed. You have zero control over how the game plays out. Any time an option appears its essentially do you want to do thing A, or do you want to do thing A with a couple more lines of dialogue giving you a false sense of choice. Does this change at all or am I wasting my time? Also, can I get rid of Wejit and how soon can I do so if yes? Probabaly one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in a game.

Thanks for any help that may be given.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
So not even ten minutes in and not very impressed. You have zero control over how the game plays out. Any time an option appears its essentially do you want to do thing A, or do you want to do thing A with a couple more lines of dialogue giving you a false sense of choice. Does this change at all or am I wasting my time? Also, can I get rid of Wejit and how soon can I do so if yes? Probabaly one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen in a game.

I don't know what you expect form a vn but the story is fairly linear, most of the choice revolves around the sexual content you see. There does end up being branching paths in some quests but that's all towards the the latter half of the current content. You can replace Weijt but that's not until around the half way point of current content. Honestly if you're not into it now you probably won't enjoy it over all.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
So not even ten minutes in and not very impressed..
First off - thats a very weird sentence. It implies that you start off new stuff preemptively impressed from the get-go.

To address the main body of your query: granted i havent played this in months, but - with the exception of picking your clothes - every single choice that comes to mind has a consequence.

There is no visible counter for it, but there are personal "like" points with every key character (wejit included) that affects future interactions and can even kill off party members with your decisions. Most any choice has a minor consequence which is listed in the walkthrough, if you are curious to see exactly what you change.

And yes, you can get rid of wejit, though he has somewhat of a fanbase here, so you didnt hear it from me.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

There are plenty of choices that matter but they're within the context of a game called Healslut; you might as well complain about MILFS in Milfy City

Yes, Weejit can leave the party later on and be replaced by a female goblin

Reactions: sava75

formasual

Jan 17, 2019

I didn't know what to expect either when I tried it out. Confused at first and seemed like inconsistency. I soon learned I was dealing with one of the most cleverest writers. If you don't like it then it may just not be for you. It most certainly is for me. I am 100% into 100% of the game now. I'm full on obsessed and not with just the lust but with it all. The lust seems like such a small part once you get invested in the characters. Especially... Shparkle and her shituations.

EDIT: Also, the complaint about lack of sexual content is sometimes attributed to games like this with just an interesting and rich story. That would be a false assumption, but to really get into the sexual content you have to do some things correctly, but ultimately you need to volunteer to be the loot puppy. No spoilers, but I urge you to give it an honest shot and use the walkthru it helps and is very user friendly with spoiler sections shaded so you won't see it if you don't want to.

Last edited:

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I didn't know what to expect either when I tried it out. Confused at first and seemed like inconsistency. I soon learned I was dealing with one of the most cleverest writers. If you don't like it then it may just not be for you. It most certainly is for me. I am 100% into 100% of the game now. I'm full on obsessed and not with just the lust but with it all. The lust seems like such a small part once you get invested in the characters. Especially... Shparkle and her shituations.
Definitely recommend the walkthrough as the possible LI (and other) branches are not straightforward. Saying choices don't matter in this game is about as wrong as you can get--though no one will realize this after playing for only a few minutes.

Allowing people to skip select choices in each chapter and skip through them is another brilliant move by the dev.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Allowing people to skip select choices in each chapter and skip through them is another brilliant move by the dev.
That's actually the default behaviour for Ren'Py games. It's a really neat engine for developing story centric games with small teams.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
That's actually the default behaviour for Ren'Py games. It's a really neat engine for developing story centric games with small teams.
Huh. I rarely see it used outside of a few skipped intros. Makes sense with how friendly and simple it is for basic choices.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Huh. I rarely see it used outside of a few skipped intros. Makes sense with how friendly and simple it is for basic choices.
I'm not sure you two are talking about the same thing then.
Skipping/fast-forwarding to whatever is the next choice is a basic ren'py feature but presenting you a list of relevant choices so you can jump straight into the later chapters is a custom implementation by davie.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I'm not sure you two are talking about the same thing then.
Skipping/fast-forwarding to whatever is the next choice is a basic ren'py feature but presenting you a list of relevant choices so you can jump straight into the later chapters is a custom implementation by davie.
I'm referring to the latter.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017

Pretty much every choice has consecuences.
That seemingly silly option of "send a report to devs or not" at the very beginning, has consecuences later.
It is a game that requires reading, and making up your mind. If in less than 10 minutes you're at town trying to get rid of Wejit, you probably skipped text.

It's not a game in which you can attack whoever you want, pick a party, go to X dungeon and keep/sell loot. Or better said, yes it is, but you're part of a party, not the leader.

If you're looking for a quick fap, forget it.
If you're looking to entertained (including the fap), then keep playing, and pay attention. And if you do, you'll later won't want to get rid of Wejit, that's how the game plays and changes you.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
While the primary story is heading in one particular direction, the spectrum of choices within that critical path is quite wide in my opinion. The protagonist's standing within the party can be wildly different depending on choices you've made. Multiple characters can be recruited, avoided, or dropped from the party. You're able to alter the protagonist's appearance on both a micro and macro scale via outfits and lasting physical changes. You're able to select multiple abilities with some even impacting "sidequests" which have varying degrees of success.

This isn't a story which branches off in 50 different directions. I think it's unfair to the great authorship of this VN to critique it under that lense. Instead it's structured much like an RPG where you're following a critical path of main story threads with multiple outcomes to each individual encounter.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes