NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I was thinking if you were a woman in the game there was a point early where you could opt for different or futa genitals. But I may be wrong.

Is that what you're talking about ? I think you could opt into it or out of it at some point early in the game.
Both starting options initially get transformed into a "hotter" version of the girl and can then chose to stay that way or further branch out into buff dickgirl/twink.
If you're going to get technical, it's more of a mind transfer than transformation since you're inhabiting a clone. On the other hand, I don't really care too strongly about it either way. :ROFLMAO:
Technically technically, while the game version is a clone, the changes are mirrored to your real self, making it just straight tf again.

Jan 22, 2022
and the only way to fix it i think is if you dont change your body settings . PIC BELOW
I literally get nothing but crashes soon as the desert imp is met in beginning it's just crash crash crash. I don't even get to the paint where i can get an option it's just img not found outfit/clothing i try to ignore or rollback but this problem is an image that is what I think is the default character image for every encounter so i quit the game it was unplayable

• Angry
Reactions: Tad Cooper

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
I literally get nothing but crashes soon as the desert imp is met in beginning it's just crash crash crash. I don't even get to the paint where i can get an option it's just img not found outfit/clothing i try to ignore or rollback but this problem is an image that is what I think is the default character image for every encounter so i quit the game it was unplayable
and the only way to fix it i think is if you dont change your body settings . PIC BELOW
Yes. This is what you have to do. In the beginning of the game Sparkle is a vagina haver. Later you will be asked if that's how you want to stay. The menu option is for changing your mind after that point, not for immediately getting a dick.

He's been redoing all of the images to match any of nine potential Sparkles for twenty four different outfits and I don't know how many facial expressions. Obviously because he's missing a couple for a scenario that doesn't happen if you just play the story as intended he's totally lazy and should have fucked off for another 6 months. :rolleyes:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Holyshit Twig's story is AMAZING!! This game is more awesome at every corner!

It does lack a few visuals here and there though. Odd ones. For instance the Roopah face fuck cumshot. How can there not be art for that?? And other important sex scene bits that would be 10x better with a few more arts. Odd choices.

All the non-sexy bits are perfect, and the sexy bits are almost perfect.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just found this one. Where have you been hiding all my (adult) gaming life?

Good stuff so far. Love the humor as well as some of the sexy bits. Definitely will keep playing this game for awhile longer.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes