taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I hoped that the update would give the option to tell Kayden to go fuck himself instead of the MC just meekly standing there waiting to be killed and booted from the game and trapped in the wrong body if they don't go along with his whiny NPC-ass hissyfit. Alas, it was not to be.
Yeah I had not played this one in some time, always liked it because it had a lot of possible submissive behavior, and humorous dialogue and well done sexual event's that tweaked my interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hunt4Bugs

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Healslut to v0.92a.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: Kai D Grim

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
this game is missing so many tags. holy shit, its really good though

on a side note; anyone know when the new tagging system is supposed to come out? submissive protagonist and femboy protagonist really needs to be a thing
Thanks for the kudos. (And just FYI I don't control the tags.)

so there is no updated walkthrough yet?
There is now a "Guidance" system in the game you can toggle on that acts as a in-game walkthrough. I've designed it to help guide people towards the content they enjoy without (hopefully) being too spoilery.

Hello, I've been playing the game since release and I'm happy with the way it's going.I got some questions about the game, Will we be able to get Other people Pregnant as a Futa? (Blend) For example, my Harem is Panki+Lel+Harmony and I'm a futa and would like them to get Pregnant from me. And since Harmony can also become a Futa can I also get pregnant? And lastly I Really hope there are many endings and we can stay here forever happily ever. Great Game please continue the amazing work!
Thank you so much for letting me know you enjoy the game. As for the pregnancies, I do have a lot of notes and plans. Yes Sparkle can get pregnant and yes Sparkle will be able to get others pregnant but nothing is coming for that content very soon unfortunately.

Is the pink slime transformation permanent?
No but it's very possible in a future update.

You can criticise quite a few decisions about the way the game is being developed, but the dev is honest and quite constant. He is doing his best and I think it's obvious that Healslut is turning to be a very original game full of interesting characters and thoroughly enjoyable.
Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Looking forward to a solid ending more than I am Winds of Winter! This was one of the first projects I ever supported on Patreon, and even though I'm no longer a backer this game has had a special place in my heart.
Your support and feedback was invaluable, Ninjaman, and you've given more than enough to earn my unending gratitude. Thank you so much and I hope you continue to enjoy the game for a long time.

No new content in so long but he's busy making a foot fetish scenes to go with his rose nymph content... this dev gives me heavy A New Dawn vibe. Like what is that? Horsie training? Looks like she's training to fuck up her back.. and the teaser.. :ROFLMAO: Yeah this is NOT in the game just in case you thought some actual content was planned.. who knows what will happen in a couple years though!

There is very little definition and the environment and lighting textures look like old school runescape..
Why are you like this?

I'm still hoping for the femboy option to be a gender choice for the Healslut class.
This has been a fairly popular request and I would like to accomodate it. This will require reworking the narrative up until the point Sparkle has the option to transform but I'd be happy to do it (and probably allow for futa as well) for people who would prefer to play with a weinered protagonist.

I am just wishing for the day he stops tweaking and retweaking the game and moves it forward with new content...

I mean I'll sacrifice some chickens or something if it helps...maybe a goat..idk...
You're right, I've had to break myself of the habit of tweaking things in order to move the story along. After I get the four primary endings done I'll be going back to fill out the various routes (Concubine, Slave, Familiar, Harem, Pregnant, Corrupted, etc) that I've set up. With the main story fleshed out, I'll be able to get very creative with branching these routes.

I feel the other commenters, this game is still good and i can imagine all the routes and options just make the game bigger and bigger with the progress and requiring more and more time but there is a change in the pure new content we get since there is lots of routes. Good luck to the dev anyways hope he gets out of a writer s block if he s in one.
Thank you for the kudos and the luck :)

Hi, so is this game filled with bugs..? From reading the comments.
Yeah, every update contains a pretty big list of bugfixes. I'm afraid it happens when you're dealing with a hundred variables and two dozen branches, but I'm trying to keep the bugs to a minimum.

Two years since its introduction and still nothing for the concubine path...
Oof. I know. I shouldn't have introduced it so early. But please feel free to let me know what you're expecting on that path -- there's plenty of time for planning there.

ngl, first time playing this game and I'm quite pleasantly surprised with how much options and replayablity it has compared to other AVNS that just "alter" a scene given a choice. Well.. it still has those but here they are more drastic. You can literally remove, change and add characters and it has big ripple affect on certain events. Can't wait to see how the game progresses
Thanks! One of my major rules is to ensure that all choices matter, even if just in the moment.

You are appreciated back.

Getting them done right matters more than getting them done now.
Thank you so much.

So, if I remember reading it right, the ending isn't affected by the route you take, but by the choices you make. What I mean is, you can get the Pink ending by being in a relationship with Roopah or with your harem, or solo, etc. Am I correct in that assumption? Because originally, I was just thinking that the Green ending was the ending with Roopah, but I remember reading that the Green ending just means Simon(e) is permanently in the real world. Also, what is meant by saying that Davie will expand from Chapter 13 onwards? How much expansion are we talking about? Like, are we gonna get a whole new port town during the journey to Humble Hooch that the party stops at to resupply before continuing their journey (complete with side quests and sexytime shenanigans)? Or are we getting stuff like a couple new dialogue choices and sex scenes that?
To put it bluntly, the ending of the game is an actual "final" choice that Sparkle makes. It may seem lame that Sparkle outright picks how she wants the story to end but that's a primary theme: choice. And each ending will be heavily influenced by Sparkle's previous choices (even the Pink Ending, the most lighthearted of the endings, will contain consequences).

As for how much expansion we are talking about, the original outline is summarized in this public post:

Basically yes, Port Town and Humblehooch are going to be expanded with new side quests and sexytimes shenanigans. Mainly I'll be concentrating on the various paths Sparkle's life can take, so this new content will concentrate on things like whether Sparkle is a concubine, leading a harem, corrupted by Fwawr, or pregnant (etc).

Everything is fine but...I still cannot understand why we can't still fuck Ooyum and get fucked from Wejit...
There's plans for both of those. Sorry, but I can only ask for patience.

Healslut? What does it mean?
I don't even know anymore.

I hoped that the update would give the option to tell Kayden to go fuck himself instead of the MC just meekly standing there waiting to be killed and booted from the game and trapped in the wrong body if they don't go along with his whiny NPC-ass hissyfit. Alas, it was not to be.
There will be some adjustments in that act and for that scene in a particular for more independent/non-submissive Sparkles in the near future.

Man, I abhorr Kayden with a passion.
Chin up! Next update you get to kill him if you want.

I haven't touched the title since September, would it be worth re-reading the dialogues from the beginning?
If you read the dialog (and enjoy absurd fantasy), I honestly think so. If you don't care about the characters or the story, then I'm pretty sure you're not going to enjoy the game. There's far too much talking and far too little fucking.

Yeah I had not played this one in some time, always liked it because it had a lot of possible submissive behavior, and humorous dialogue and well done sexual event's that tweaked my interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry to hear that you don't enjoy the story as you once did. It has definitely gotten darker with the reveal of Kayden's past and purpose, but I'm hoping that the endings will bring things back into balance.

Are there any scenes with Roopah post dinner angry sex?
Roopah was the focus of several months of content but then was sidelined. I will be returning to her side of the story in the near future. Her major character arc takes place in Port Town and Humblehooch (in the original outline) so when I go to build those sections of the story out there will be a lot of Roopah content.

---

This forum has been great for feedback. I appreciate all the question and comments, even the snarky ones. I know I don't reply here often but that's honestly for my own mental health. I can take harsh criticism, but the vitriol and outright hate take a quick toll on me.

I'm not blaming anyone for their behavior (you're allowed to act like a twat if you want) and I won't argue with anyone who dislikes the game (you're allowed to have bad taste) but there are some real pricks here who only exist to stir up shit or use this forum as an outlet for their boredom, disappointment, or resentment -- and that's unfortunate.

But in all seriousness, thank you. I literally have pages of notes from replies on this thread. I honestly feel that the game has been improved (and will continue to improve) thanks to the reasonable criticism from many of you.

Sometimes as I write scenes or render images or edit music loops I ask myself what the fuck I'm doing. What's the point? Who gives a shit about any of this? And it hits me particularly hard when I get a rude email or angry review. I mean look at the latest one here... the guy said it was all total shit. (To be fair, he thinks everything is total shit).

But I'm not doing it for that guy. There's someone out there who has had a smile or a laugh while playing the game. Maybe it made their day a little bit better. Maybe a scene gave them pause to consider their worldview, to open their mind to new ideas and new opinions, or maybe to just stop and ask themselves, "Why is Kayden such an utterly insufferable cunt?"

If you like the game, I'm happy and grateful and I would love to hear what you enjoyed.

If you like the game but are disappointed or frustrated by things within it, I'm happy and listening.

If you dislike the game, I'm happy you gave it a try and I hope you find something that you do like.

But above all, if you're not a total cunt, I hope you have a pleasant day.

"No cost to wish happiness for someone, but can mean everything to them." -Wejit, Little Green Filmographer

SimplePie

Feb 1, 2018
Compressed 0.92a:
joke - justice:
Code:
  File "game/acts/act20.rpy", line 2514, in <module>
NameError: name 'aution_resolve' is not defined
joke - loyalty - thanks:
Code:
  File "game/acts/act20.rpy", line 2625, in <module>
NameError: name 'roopah' is not defined
Save and traces:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
If you read the dialog (and enjoy absurd fantasy), I honestly think so. If you don't care about the characters or the story, then I'm pretty sure you're not going to enjoy the game. There's far too much talking and far too little fucking.
I think you misunderstood me, I have already read the entire story at the time and I liked it a lot, then I put it on hold to see if they released more content but most of the updates were just bug fixes and dialogue changes, last time When I played I got to the part where I discovered Lel's past, so I wanted to know if I should pick up the story from the beginning.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
hey, anyone know How about being a slave to leigh in the conversation to get leigh back on the team?

Last edited:

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
I think you misunderstood me, I have already read the entire story at the time and I liked it a lot, then I put it on hold to see if they released more content but most of the updates were just bug fixes and dialogue changes, last time When I played I got to the part where I discovered Lel's past, so I wanted to know if I should pick up the story from the beginning.
I would probably wait until the next update. There is about 30-45 minutes of content from where you stopped and the story currently ends on a cliffhanger of sorts. Depending on your choices, the next update should add about a half-hour more content and will include one of the four major game endings.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
so i dont know if the option is there, but when i try to load a save where you can pick the option of what you want sparkle to be,like the shapechange, and wake up the next morning, i try to chose the familiar but i get an error every time no matter how far i am after the choice option

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you don't enjoy the story as you once did. It has definitely gotten darker with the reveal of Kayden's past and purpose, but I'm hoping that the endings will bring things back into balance.
Oh! I hope I did not offend you, I do still like the game very much, I am just befuddled with the Kayden stuff, and that is really the only turn off for me. <<< Please note the for me!

I am truly sorry if in any way I offended you, I am just a leech, enjoying your product for free, and have absolutely no right to complain at all. It was just my very personal opinion about the story path. I am so sorry if it was a downer to you in any way, I did not mean it to be. (I still very much like the game, it is just a tiny little part of it that is troubling me.)

You are doing really great stuff here,
Thank you!

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
I played this VN multiple times already, from the start to the WIP and enjoyed it each time . I don't want to play anymore for now because I want to enjoy the full thing ;) . Do you have any estimate on when the development will be completed ?

edit: personally I like when games add asshole characters because it add realism and spice things up . Imagine if all the mc group characters were nice and only the antagonistes were bad , it would be cliché .

Last edited:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Oof. I know. I shouldn't have introduced it so early. But please feel free to let me know what you're expecting on that path -- there's plenty of time for planning there.
I'm strictly speaking for myself here but I'd like that path to turn Sparkle into some kind of "black widow" personality that has exotic and degrading sex escapades in exchange for power from those elf characters.

Some examples of what I mean; , . That kind of vibe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dhayrso

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
The new update has left me very disappointed. After reaching Humblehooch, it feels like the game is almost over. There is hardly any adult content after coming out of the den of thieves, and whatever path you chose in the earlier part of the game doesn't matter anymore. It's all just philosophical debates about the world.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The new update has left me very disappointed. After reaching Humblehooch, it feels like the game is almost over. There is hardly any adult content after coming out of the den of thieves, and whatever path you chose in the earlier part of the game doesn't matter anymore. It's all just philosophical debates about the world.
A few comments up the dev linked to from some months ago laying out some of the issues with development in an (I thought) fair and transparent way, and which acknowledges the criticism as valid.

The tl;dr: Plan now is to get the main story finished to make sure that's done, then going back to fill out as many of the empty sections as they can manage.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
A few comments up the dev linked to from some months ago laying out some of the issues with development in an (I thought) fair and transparent way, and which acknowledges the criticism as valid.

The tl;dr: Plan now is to get the main story finished to make sure that's done, then going back to fill out as many of the empty sections as they can manage.
I have been following this game for 5 years. The story development is very slow. Especially after making certain choices, there are no corresponding storylines. For example, after becoming a looter, there are no more dungeon activities. And there is also no interactive scene after becoming a slave of leign.

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes