max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
If anyone wants to unlock all gallery entries, open the renpy console in game (using unren.bat or modifying the 00console.rpy) and paste in:

persistent.night1_roopah=True; persistent.night2_roopah=True; persistent.night1_panki=True; persistent.night2_panki=True; persistent.panki_cabin=True; persistent.funtimes_lel=True; persistent.lel_cabin=True; persistent.night2_champ=True; persistent.night2_twig=True; persistent.funtimes_wejit=True; persistent.funtimes_ooyum=True; persistent.trio1=True;

then head back to the main menu. All available scenes in the gallery will be unlocked.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
If anyone wants to unlock all gallery entries, open the renpy console in game (using unren.bat or modifying the 00console.rpy) and paste in:

persistent.night1_roopah=True; persistent.night2_roopah=True; persistent.night1_panki=True; persistent.night2_panki=True; persistent.panki_cabin=True; persistent.funtimes_lel=True; persistent.lel_cabin=True; persistent.night2_champ=True; persistent.night2_twig=True; persistent.funtimes_wejit=True; persistent.funtimes_ooyum=True; persistent.trio1=True;

then head back to the main menu. All available scenes in the gallery will be unlocked.
Very nice. Had to use the unren.bat to enable console (SHIFT+O) method.

chichong

May 7, 2020
@ daviezwei

Dude, better talk with the mod who placed your game on the list to change his sig / nametag.

Appears in thai or chinesse - no idea - but seeing those characters on game listing would make a lot of people to ignore the game thinking is in an Asian language with no translation.

Is bad advertising.

Just my 2 cents.
peace

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
@ daviezwei

Dude, better talk with the mod who placed your game on the list to change his sig / nametag.

Appears in thai or chinesse - no idea - but seeing those characters on game listing would make a lot of people to ignore the game thinking is in an Asian language with no translation.

Is bad advertising.

Just my 2 cents.
peace
Well the whole game is in Thainese so I guess it only makes sense.

Reactions: yumyymm

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have to say.... So far very well done. From the MC and their possibly autistic side and issues there, Jane who, granted it is early and there isn't alot of content for her, but I will say I love her already (both as nerd and nerdette), and the Loveable Demon Softie, Redhead Softie, and A Sweet Song In Harmony. Love them to bits.

Reactions: Jorund and BeccaBoo

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Could someone tell me how much futa content is there? these days lots of developers try to slip in a tiny bit of multiple niches to try and draw in a wider audience without actually having much content.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Could someone tell me how much futa content is there? these days lots of developers try to slip in a tiny bit of multiple niches to try and draw in a wider audience without actually having much content.
Roopah a main character and love interest who has several scenes is a futa orc. Harmony who at the moment is more a side character is introduced as futa who can shift her genitals but she has very few scenes at the moment. And the MC is given the opportunity to change their gender to futa and there are several potential scenes with multiple characters after the change. So futa is not the main focus of the game but there is more than just a one off scene.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Probably one of the best 3Dcg VN on this site, well written and you laugh a lot. I look forward to the complete game. Thanks you.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Any news on next update? Can anyone recommend any similar games on this site with such great story/writting?
Being a Dik, Acting Lessions (Despite the horrible ending of it it is good.), Become a Rockstar, City of Broken Dreamers, Good Girl Gone Bad, Sisterly Lust you could say..., Where the Heart Is, WVM... Just to name a few.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes