NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i wanna get to the good stuff so if there is for example a mod that gives you end game stuff like stats. stuff like that. and mainly wanna hit the good stuff faster
It's a normal VN themed around typical RPG experiences, there is no "endgame stuff and stats" to get.

Reactions: DerpDiggler

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
i wanna get to the good stuff so if there is for example a mod that gives you end game stuff like stats. stuff like that. and mainly wanna hit the good stuff faster
This is not rpg game or sandbox game. It's story based VN, where you choose characters you like and to have sex with them. This is not even a harem path yet (and I doubt there will be). So yeah, we have not affection points (or something like that) here.

kpaton23

May 9, 2020
This is not rpg game or sandbox game. It's story based VN, where you choose characters you like and to have sex with them. This is not even a harem path yet (and I doubt there will be). So yeah, we have not affection points (or something like that) here.
i understand thankyou

spiraldog

Nov 17, 2019
This is a pretty good game. The positives: It's creative, an unique twist on an old theme, the writing is strong and clever. And there are some really clever choice twists. The negatives: Some of the characters are just hateful, for no apparent reason. Even the MC can be hateful(especially in the "real" world). The rest of the negatives are completely my personal opinion and do not really reflect the game. I wish there weren't so many futas. I don't really care for them, 1 or 2 is alright and can be half way erotic. But for the most part I'd rather not see them. I wish the MC's breasts were larger. I know that everyone has different tastes, and I like that there are all kinds of different shapes and sizes. But I feel that as a slut it would just make more sense that her tits be bigger than at least Roopha's. Also, is there any reason that Leigh has to be such a monster? He seemed alright at first, but then as it went on he clearly is despicable. Last thought, neither a negative or a positive, just something I thought about. I think it would be cool if the MC could (following some story path) get back her original power level. Oh, and if it had been me and not the MC, I would never have messed up like she did and nearly get myself killed healing over and over. I would have healed Weijit, then charmed one of the regen monsters. And then I wouldn't have cast any more spells until I'd had a chance to recover.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
is there a cheat of some sort for this? to make my journey a lil bit easier and faster? maybe even a mod?
Go into the options click the one that says 'unseen text', then when in the game - hold down the left ctrl key on your keyboard, you can get through the whole game in maybe 5 minutes.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Go into the options click the one that says 'unseen text', then when in the game - hold down the left ctrl key on your keyboard, you can get through the whole game in maybe 5 minutes.
The right Ctrl key also works ;)

Or tab to autoskip to the next choice.

viviforever77

Oct 5, 2020
i played through this in one session, really fun - the story completely made me forget that i used to horny. Is it worth playing again with different choices?

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Yo shit, this game is actually so good i managed to finish it in a day.
cgi could use sone work and gotta add new backgrounds and all. But damn that story reminded me lot about friendly version of sao and reverse harem in this case XD.
Anyway looking forward to next update

Reactions: Dingo139

AshleySim

May 3, 2018
Just downloaded the new update 0.5c and skipped to act 13. I picked choices that help Lel without becoming a bottom bitch of the group. However, after I solve the mystery on the ship, Lel asks me to get the sword, but I am forced to do it and she calls me the bottom bitch and tells me that I shared her responsibilities, although I took responsibility for her. Is this a bug or am I missing something? I tried to pick the same decisions I made in my original save, but it is not the same.

Reactions: awa2w2

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/act12.rpy", line 770, in <module>
NameError: name 'bj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/act12.rpyc", line 770, in script
    ��{��4�e�kΊ�U��uZ6ḏg.\�R�>)���8��l?l �ͅ�T�ݮ��Zt�i�݉����n�y��ݽ��}
  File "C:\\hs_by_dz-0.5cursed-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\\hs_by_dz-0.5cursed-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\\hs_by_dz-0.5cursed-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/act12.rpy", line 770, in <module>
NameError: name 'bj' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Healslut by DavieZwei 0.5cursed
Thu Oct 08 23:06:11 2020

I got this error on the boat at the beginning of act12
Tried to re-extract, re-download, nothing.
What am I supposed to do? T.T

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Well, what you're supposed to do is report it and wait for the next version. Or get UnRen and decompile the scripts, then open act12.rpy and go to line 770 and figure out that the variable Davie meant to check for is "sex.bj" not just "bj" then fix all the times he did that. Or you can just download this copy where I did it for you and drop it in the "game" folder.

I've also attached a copy of act13.rpy with a fix for the problem with Lel's duties when you skip ahead. AFAICT it SHOULD work the way it was originally written, but it doesn't. Assigning values to both variables that track what you did with Lel in each menu choice (rather than just one or the other, though again there's no reason that shouldn't work. Fuckin' Ren'Py.) seems to fix it.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Game is full of bugs (report screen) and sometimes crashing itself. Why is this stuff still here? Really, some scenes have missing content ending on RPY report screen. Some of them can't skip and game cras without choice to save your progress...

As you probably see like this one:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes