Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Plenty of Roopah and the oppurtunity to start a romance with Harmony? This game is the gift that keeps on giving, keep it up.

Reactions: Tufa

Times Folly

May 30, 2020
I must admit, I did not come to this game to engage on a grand and inspiring quest. But that is what I got anyway.

This game is good. Really good. I know it's more of a visual novel than a game, and that I've been tricked into reading it, but that doesn't change the simple fact that it hits really hard. I've gone on an emotional rollercoaster and I just started reading. It is a surprise, but a welcome one.

I want to thank the creator for going the extra mile and making a story where I genuinely care about the characters in it. Some more than others, of course, but this is the first f95 game I've ever played where I felt a sense of empathy and connection with the protagonist. Simone (I played the female protag to start with) has so much personality that just seeing her grow is enough to get me to continue, and she one of the outstanding highlights. I'll get more in depths once I finish the game and do an actual review.

Davie Zwei is doing a damned fine job, and I don't think I'll regret making my first ever post to gush about this game. Being emotionally shattered has never been so rewarding, and I mean that in the best way.

kinkyone

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone please tell me how do i "clean" my game? In that part where you choose a party member i went with Lel but wanted to see the other dialogues and went back, thing is Gab just told me "no second chances" and i didn't even get to read what she initially had to say. Now i'm stuck with that choice for all my saves (old or new) and really want to know what she have to say

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Can someone please tell me how do i "clean" my game? In that part where you choose a party member i went with Lel but wanted to see the other dialogues and went back, thing is Gab just told me "no second chances" and i didn't even get to read what she initially had to say. Now i'm stuck with that choice for all my saves (old or new) and really want to know what she have to say
Not only do you need to delete your save files completely you also need to go into your C drive or whichever drive your data saves to. Then go to Users/name of user/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/hs1555821003 (or whichever version of Healslut you are playing). All your saves are also in that folder and need deleting. Useful to also delete any other renpy saves you no longer need.

Reactions: kinkyone

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Start a new game from the beginning, then load a save from before you made the choice if you don't want to run through the whole thing again. The persistent variable gets overwritten in chapter one.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
How do you get that scene?
I skipped to the latest chapter because my saves didn't work. Roopah isn't making decisions for Sparkle, and they are still in a relationship together. Sparkle is given the option to fuck Roopah finally and it turns out that Roopah really likes getting fucked, which is great because I plan on having Sparkle get into a more equal relationship with her. Also I was playing as futa Sparkle.

Reactions: gragos and Oxiton

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
I skipped to the latest chapter because my saves didn't work. Roopah isn't making decisions for Sparkle, and they are still in a relationship together. Sparkle is given the option to fuck Roopah finally and it turns out that Roopah really likes getting fucked, which is great because I plan on having Sparkle get into a more equal relationship with her. Also I was playing as futa Sparkle.
Allright thanks,do you know if it works on free use as well?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes