Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I hope the author redoes the futa x futa scene with roopah because it has such a potential ruined by absolute averageness blandness

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
it still kinda blows my mind they literally have the incredibly hot concept of legion there as your sorta shapeshifting fuckbuddy that you created that doesn't actually have any scenes

did they just forget it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it still kinda blows my mind they literally have the incredibly hot concept of legion there as your sorta shapeshifting fuckbuddy that you created that doesn't actually have any scenes

did they just forget it?
Some of us have been asking for Harmony content for aaaages, she's pretty much an afterhought at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Best. Origin. Story. Ever!
Well... not really, but I REALLY liked the way you presented Twig's origin story! It was perfectly though out and executed... including the most perfect reaction at the end... normalizing her supposed "mental illness," which was not only better understood at that point, but also easily outshone by the courage Twig demonstrated. I especially liked the hands-free progression of the ghostmans approach to the rift.
It's not that I haven't had lots of fun playing this game until now. I have. I am simply discovering more reasons for finding the courage to post.
Great game, Dev. Great game! I look forward to more.

Reactions: Ultimateinsanity

moo-monster

Dec 2, 2020
Very much enjoyed this game. It has a lot of comedy relief. The choices you make do change the game. You can play it as a genderbender/transformation if you like or chose not too. Choosing different answer will end up drastically changing the out come as the game progresses.

I did find a fatal error bug down one of the paths on the game. If you ignore through it, it puts you onto a totally different path.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/act13.rpyc", line 3552, in script
    ��yl�v^+��٤�8i��:�[{mM%�+�+߶G���퉵�U٬o�vdө/��`\�k�m{c�gV��Y���mԘ�4���J�oK'���    ��=ѷ=��[i���TI�J����m���<�v ��}�7����x�x��]8���wa��^ޅy��b�i�7h�ؠ�T�al�L�[&f�Ui�]l�\i�8>l�o��!�6C+��q�Vټߜ])���<�R�5FT�f�e����l�    ��Ĭ�C�2�7FWZ����c*��/��v��G&��0���9{��$�?�A���tΞ��O��OF!S*��s��R�����zj�`�M���XF~:0��Kt�;����gX��K��3+���t��UyԞ�e�7?��0�ټo~b��><�9�ӹ��x�WTZ<g�A��    X$�O3

Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Healslut by DavieZwei 0.5e
Sun Dec 06 03:00:13 2020

Last edited:

Ultimateinsanity

Dec 6, 2020
Is there a Leigh route yet in the game?
Im also waiting for some content for Leigh - especially because i tried to push him out of the party and now he is really mad at my Sparkle and is blackmailing her : )

I also wonder how Skylark will react to the free-use Sparkle. I hope there is a path where she cough abuses her power over her.

Darn this game has so many possibilities. Cant wait for the new update.

Reactions: Dingo139 and 1zaza1

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
One a side note: version numbering has diverged from Luhmann's Zettelkasten. The closest to 0.5f2 we can get is

John Locke:
: "Men being, as has been said, by nature all free,
equal, and independent, no one can be put out of
this estate, and subjected to the political power
of another, without his own consent. … When
any number of men have so consented to make
one community or government, they are thereby
presently incorporated, and make one body politic,
wherein the majority have a right to act and
conclude the rest".

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes