Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
full gallery save anyone?
Full save pls
The gallery doesn't replay scenes, it just loads the pictures. It also doesn't have all of them yet. The pictures themselves aren't archived, so you could really get the same or better effect by opening up the images folder. Regardless, here's a version of the gallery script that has no condition checks so what's there will be unlocked. Drop it in the "game" sub folder.

Reactions: hardcoreps89

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Indeed. Either through a design oversight or a weirdly intentional 180 on the deal, you can in fact keep wejit and have lark show up later. Pretty sweet deal :)

Reactions: afterlights

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I may be misinterpreting the changelog but... it sounds like the game is almost finished? Kind of? Is that correct?

Tenshi84

Oct 31, 2020
I don't see how it'll any time soon with how Kayden is still the party head , we should be able to kick him out at least. Also Jane was just added so we haven't had any narrative content with her yet like being the 2nd healer and all

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Just four lines for 0.5F due to the content of the last line:
  • Blanket bug fixed, Pez/Gaggie captain bug fixed
  • Panki/Panki+Lel/Panki+Lel+Skylark night completed
  • Meeting a helpful game developer
  • Sparkle's powerful new spell makes its debut
Includes 0.5F2 bugfix:
  • Fixed an issue with looping dialog when speaking to Kayden at dinner in the free-use, service (looter), and 'normal' routes
0.5F3 will be out for supporters this weekend and will include:
  • Night with Roopah
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Finishing the night with free-use Sparkle

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
DavieZwei uploads all builds to TFGamesSite. Last update posted there was on the 9th, build 0.5e.
I think patreons get new builds a couple of weeks before public release, but no site should have anything beyond that without DavieZwei having a split personality and unknown to them they upload WIP stuff to an alt account in their sleep.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes