ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
No he's still there, an even bigger dick than ever, and very very rapey.
Still a dick, still kinda rapey in a way, and still there but he doesn't really have much content really.
Thanks for the answers. I will probably wait a little longer since I haven't played in a while anyway, hopefully there is at least an option to get rid of him soon, one of the only things I hated about the game when I played.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
As much as I like the game, there have been far too many times I have had to restart the game because of saves not working. It is getting boring having to go through the same story over and over and over again. I know it might come of as worthless complaining, but there is only so many times you can go through the same story before you just get tired of it.

windlepoons900

May 15, 2020
As much as I like the game, there have been far too many times I have had to restart the game because of saves not working. It is getting boring having to go through the same story over and over and over again. I know it might come of as worthless complaining, but there is only so many times you can go through the same story before you just get tired of it.
If it's the most recent version, it does not work with old saves - afaik they might load but then crash when you hit something that author has altered.
You can also use 'autoskip' to speed through things again.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
If it's the most recent version, it does not work with old saves - afaik they might load but then crash when you hit something that author has altered.
You can also use 'autoskip' to speed through things again.
In the release notes for version 5C it says the following:

You can opt to skip to Act 13 when you start a new game. You will have to make a few choices but then you can carry on from there instead of a complete restart!

It works fine and means you don't need to start from the beginning again.

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
I'm usually skeptical of people praising a game on here for good writing, so this one pleasantly surprised me.

Still somewhere early on (I hope) but the goblin is a great backup character to balance out the MC and especially the RL scenes with the MC are hilarious.
I can physically feel the autism seeping out of the screen (like when neighbour girl is introduced or MC goes to out to either one of the restaurants) yet without it feeling too over the top.

Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
In the latest upcoming release (0.5e), it will be possible to be forced into the optional 'free use' duties if:
  1. Sparkle is not in any sort of relationship with Roopah and...
  2. Roopah has been given the authority to make Sparkle's decisions
Perfect!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The OP actually undersells this game. I thought it was some kind of for-girls-only sub game where the MC gets abused all the time, but actually the writing supports other demographics, there's more content than that. Should seriously consider fixing the OP.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I would like to see some free-use in pixie form too.

Yeah I know it 'shouldn't fit' But it's a video game, and fantasy, so it will always fit.

Reactions: kandur
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes