Aug 7, 2024
lol, the landlord fucking everything that moves, the game makes you watch it (cant skip), and you dare say is avoidable ? lmao
idgaf if those hoes are fucking him, but fuck if it is avoidable THEN WE DONT HAVE TO SEE THAT SHIT. and ffs give the MC a spine...
anyway im out, maybe will check this again in the future
Yeah, they love making pussy ass MCs and trying to add Voyeur shit and not call it NTR.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Guys, the landlord has only fucked Sarah so far, in the next updates you can prevent the landlord from fucking the mom, etc with the right choices
It was not avoidable in the manhwa (VN), it is avoidable in the game
If you hate mc, I agree that mc is a pussy now, but he has character development and he will become alpha as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: seja10

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Guys, the landlord has only fucked Sarah so far, in the next updates you can prevent the landlord from fucking the mom, etc with the right choices
It was not avoidable in the manhwa (VN), it is avoidable in the game
If you hate mc, I agree that mc is a pussy now, but he has character development and he will become alpha as fuck
The fact that there's already a choice fork for "stand up to the bully" or "sit quietly" to me bodes well for future alternate paths.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
It's not a manga, it's a manhwa, and calling it really popular is a biig overstatement. It is infamous yes, becuase it took a 100 chapters to get out of the NTR fuckfest and a 100 later it went back to it again. I wouldn't worry about the whiners though, the majority will silently drop this way before it gets to that part, just like Landlords Little Daughter.
My bad, yes it is Manhwa, the Korean one (Jap being Manga and Chn being Manhua). Thank you.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I think the vn is promising, but I wish that it wasn't so similar to Queen Bee. It's fine as an inspiration (hipocrital childhood friend, transformation MC to alpha, etc) but not almost identical characters.
Why not? Have you always hated any movie/series/novels/games adapted from each other?

If else, it could be faithful adaptation of Queen bee, which in my opinion, is unique and never done before. Atleast it is better to adapt that, than going for that same VN trope which is done here countless times - a fatherless boy lusting and eventually having sex with his mother, elder sister, younger sister and then aunt, lol.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3990074

Overview:
You will witness the story of Tom, an 18-year-old boy who wants to get along with people. Tom lives in an apartment with his family and has no bad intentions towards anyone. Tom goes to high school and works part-time in a cafeteria. He also does photography, which is his favorite job.
He goes to high school with his best friend since childhood, Olivia, the daughter of his landlord. Olivia and Tom is a senior. He gets along well with Olivia, but Olivia treats Tom differently at school and outside. Tom tolerates this because of the gift Olivia has given him.
There are people who bully Tom because of his unassured and lack of courage. What will he do against people who abuse his kindness?
Tom has to make a choice, either to continue being who he is or to be who he wants to be! How will this choice change his life?

This content is based on the manhwa Queen Bee by Andrew & Active Volcano.
If you enjoyed this content then please support the original creators.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-01
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: Caylake -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 bugfixed
Language: English
Other Games: Alice: A Hard Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cool

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
isnt this story from the korean h-manwha :KEK::KEK:
Yeah and its the edgylord korean story like turn into a gigachad and than mc is a emotionalless sex god that gets his revenge on the woman and dosent give a fuck.....

Not relal netorare ta all....

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Unbelievable. I think there's some weird fetish for getting triggered and ranting? It's very weird.

Also weird how everyone is a marketing exec and everything is a brand... let up already FAAK!

Good thing dev is established and would know to ignore.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In my opinion it should have started from the beginning. Now it is too late, with the damage already done.

Personally, I prefer him to have a romantic relationship with the LIs of my choice (and from what I've seen, the childhood friend shouldn't be part of it). In my opinion, he should become the romantic alpha as fuck.

JonnyFromDR

Aug 13, 2017
I hope this is inspired broh, not a copy of the manhwa, that manhwa is infuriating as hell, when the MC decide to act is too late, not amount of revenge can repair what thus fucker broke inside the MC. That why I hope you give us the choice to redeem him in this game, Im more than okay with multiple path, but dont make desicions void, like only skipping scene instead of stopping it from happening. In any case, I will go back to review the NTR.

Reactions: Caylake

LadySpider

Formerly 'Leelaverse'
May 24, 2021
Unbelievable. I think there's some weird fetish for getting triggered and ranting? It's very weird.
This is extremely ignorant. This is an open forum to discuss things, if something is bad people are going to bash it, if something is good it will be praised. You can't be shocked or upset that people are using a public forum site the way its intended just because you don't like negativity?

Reactions: Caylake
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes