EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerNEW.jpg

Overview:
You will witness the story of Tom, an 18-year-old boy who wants to get along with people. Tom lives in an apartment with his family and has no bad intentions towards anyone. Tom goes to high school and works part-time in a cafeteria. He also does photography, which is his favorite job.
He goes to high school with his best friend since childhood, Olivia, the daughter of his landlord. Olivia and Tom is a senior. He gets along well with Olivia, but Olivia treats Tom differently at school and outside. Tom tolerates this because of the gift Olivia has given him.
There are people who bully Tom because of his unassured and lack of courage. What will he do against people who abuse his kindness?
Tom has to make a choice, either to continue being who he is or to be who he wants to be! How will this choice change his life?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-01
Release Date: 2024-08-20
Developer: Caylake -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Alice: A Hard Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

sch_37 (36).jpg ptj_67 (66).jpg sch_10 (09).jpg ch1_93 (92).jpg ch1_201.jpg sch_36 (35).jpg ch1_170.jpg afs_45 (44).jpg ch1_186.jpg ch1_150.jpg ptj_58 (57).jpg ch1_103 (102).jpg ch1_135.jpg sch_33 (32).jpg ch1_118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 3989174
...u forgot 1 tag.......
Both from the game description and from these few preview renders you could immediately feel that this was going to be a game with NTR.
Besides watching these few preview renders and reading this game description that MC's best friend Olivia treats him differently at school and outside of school I can only guess that at school she keeps up with those who bully MC and in addition it seems that she is in some more intimate relationship with one of these bullies and probably does not even admit that she knows him, let alone that she is MC friend, and if so, then honestly in my opinion it is a false friendship because no one you can call your best friend would behave like that and especially in my opinion such a person would never deserve to be called a best friend.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
sub/loser MC, his childhood friend Olivia is two-faced manipulative bitch. How you can even call shit like her a friend? And he still simping her like an idiot :FacePalm: Yea, MC destiny is to be a cuck. Another pathetic illusion of man

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Both from the game description and from these few preview renders you could immediately feel that this was going to be a game with NTR.
Besides watching these few preview renders and reading this game description that MC's best friend Olivia treats him differently at school and outside of school I can only guess that at school she keeps up with those who bully MC and in addition it seems that she is in some more intimate relationship with one of these bullies and probably does not even admit that she knows him, let alone that she is MC friend, and if so, then honestly in my opinion it is a false friendship because no one you can call your best friend would behave like that and especially in my opinion such a person would never deserve to be called a best friend.
sub/loser MC, his childhood friend Olivia is two-faced manipulative bitch. How you can even call shit like her a friend? :FacePalm: Yea, MC destiny is to be a cuck. Another pathetic illusion of man
Thank goodness I never downloaded the game, so I can save myself the trouble of deleting it.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
The MC looks like a wimp. I think dev needs to add netorase to the game and add such a tag to the description, and the number of his subscribers will skyrocket. There's a huge number of fans of this crap lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Eioreal and IRebel
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes