bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Make sure that, after extraction, you have a file "./game/screens.rpy" and it isn't in some subfolder.
If you have that, then the faulty value is in you persitent file:
Delete the folder "C:\Users\<youUserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeartOfPassion-1713540144"
As well as the file "./game/saves/persistent"
Sorry man, did all that but still get the same error.

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone, I have checked the errors you are getting and I had 3 other friends test it but they did not get any error what so ever. I don't know what is causing the error as I haven't encountered any errors.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Hello everyone, I have checked the errors you are getting and I had 3 other friends test it but they did not get any error what so ever. I don't know what is causing the error as I haven't encountered any errors.
Cause of the errors:

Options screen crash:
You forgot to default persistent.pref_text_size = 33
Probably had it in you persistent file from an earlier version.

Save screen:
In screen.rpy - line 705:
screen game_menu(title, scroll, yinitial=0.0): should be screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0):
scroll needs a default value

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
1003068132.gif

lol this is a copy of the Queen Bee manhwa If the dev is going to copy that story then you already know what to expect, typical manhwa with a retarded loser Mc (and yes, the story has ntr/rape/blackmail content, I guess the dev will have to change some of that if he/she wants to survive on patreon).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
I apologize for the errors you received. I tested it. as I said, I had my friends test it. I wanted to publish it because we did not encounter an error. apologize again. I will be more careful from now on. thank you for your attention!

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
I am currently working on the new update of alice. Thank you for your patience. stay tuned.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 3989174
...u forgot 1 tag.......
Thank-you for exposing the missing tag...which I totally dislike that kind of content. I hope there is no content bleed that happens, where the writing doesn't successfully keep the NTR contained, if the player wants to totally avoid viewing that controversial content.

But the fact that our so called childhood best friend has been OK with bad shit happening to MC, because she's a shallow cunt in public. Would be the end of any friendship with her.

Regards.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes