SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
This REALLY needs a proof reader. I would go so far as to suggest someone to help write the script. Here's a thought: Give the current script to someone who can proof read it and flesh out the dialogue more. The interactions between the characters are stiff and occasionally lack coherence. The art work is quite good, the developer can hang their hat on that and look for ways to improve the writing overall.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Holdup, this has an actual childhood friend and an actual landlord?!? Not the nudge, nudge, wink, wink kind?

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
He thinks his landlord is like a slave plantation owner because he fucks a waitress? What in the world? Is this guy delusional or am I missing something?

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Both from the game description and from these few preview renders you could immediately feel that this was going to be a game with NTR.
Besides watching these few preview renders and reading this game description that MC's best friend Olivia treats him differently at school and outside of school I can only guess that at school she keeps up with those who bully MC and in addition it seems that she is in some more intimate relationship with one of these bullies and probably does not even admit that she knows him, let alone that she is MC friend, and if so, then honestly in my opinion it is a false friendship because no one you can call your best friend would behave like that and especially in my opinion such a person would never deserve to be called a best friend.
Exactly. 1st picture is possible to see the dude with the blonde who is probably MC's "best" friend and MC on the ground (dude probably threw him there and the blonde is smiling), 3rd picture is the same girl sitting on the dude's lap and they are probably kissing by the position their faces would be at. 8th picture the man fucking the blonde seems to be an old man, his skin is completely different from we can see on MC, and the guy in question seems to have those flaccid men tits usually seen on older men.

Reactions: seja10

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing to that effect. Even tho supposedly MC has been playing kiddy games with Olivia since forever, when they are both alone, they do not know what or how or where to play anything with eachother. Childhood friend in a NTR brain dead soulless zombie simulator like this game or the manga it draws inspiration from - who have no heart, no plot, no reason to accomodate any description that would ever make sense - this is what you get: scenes of other people who have nothing to do with MC going at it, with their absolutely nonsense dialogues and their inexistent lives and their shallow to no character motivations or intentions or anything.
Not the nudge, nudge, wink, wink kind?
But MC does not want to get along with anybody - he does not go in the classroom to talk with Olivia, like childhood friend do, MC never gets along with the boys like any human being would, MC does not talk to Sarah like someone who actually dreams of her getting railed by the landlord right then and there when Olivia point blank talks to her about whoring herself with her dad because youngsters and especially daughters always know their cheating asshole parents ways.

You will witness the story of Tom, an 18-year-old boy who wants to get along with people.
MC does not act like anything a kid would or a childhood friend would to his childhood friend

He goes to high school with his best friend since childhood, Olivia
They straight up bad mouth and beat him up and MC is just a passive punching bag.

What will he do against people who abuse his kindness?
Hard NTR manwas are brain dead and lack any character description or motivations apart from showing the nonsensical NTR cheating, abuse, rape and beatdown of girls who are either then portrayed as having acute prisoner syndrome where they come to like their blackmailer/rapist/beater or are simply brain dead and they just never can put together any thought whatsoever in a way that we could comprehend.

What in the world? Is this guy delusional or am I missing something?
We can set the record straight: The father of the childhood friend - Olivia - is sexing the waitress from the across the street diner and all the sex scenes are of them getting it on while MC imagines that, listens through the door for it, is even witness himself to a tense discussion where the sex object of her dad is disrespecting Olivia and MC is basically gagged by this game from acting anything like a kid, or a boy, or a friend of Olivia, or actually a person who resembles anyone living on Earth today. Total zombie+neutered+deaf and mute MC is then following the sex object to her place of work and then, after getting there, simply runs away - mute, deaf, brain dead and clumsy. The whole premise of MC trying to supposedly get along with people is totally nonsense - MC is running away from people constantly and never talking to them in any way shape or form like a human being would.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: seja10

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
real nice just real nice i goto options and as soon as menu pops up i get a damn traceback error to pop up i hope this is not on purpose where we can not skip shit and or turn the volume of shit down because that is just fucked if you didnt you may want to look into that i like to able to mute everything in the VN i can not stand when im reading sounds or music i dont like pops up

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
real nice just real nice i goto options and as soon as menu pops up i get a damn traceback error to pop up i hope this is not on purpose where we can not skip shit and or turn the volume of shit down because that is just fucked if you didnt you may want to look into that
Options crash quickfix
Extract into game/ folder

EDIT: ugh, the save screen is borked too
EDIT2: this should fix both
EDIT3: give me a minute
EDIT4: fixed typo
Try this

Reactions: amedsa72

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Oh man this was pathethic what in the actual fuck i downloaded :) I learned my lesson and by the way nothing was optional your so called options weren't existent

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Dev first game has almost one year, and like you said - only 18 paid members. These numbers are total disaster.. so he create a new game with hope that bring him a lot of $$$$$. it's a business
Well if the first game is a POS with a shitty genre (never played it so no idea) that devs think will draw lots of people but they are actually a small vocal minority of the true audience, starting a new project will give the same results as the first one, so...

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Congrats for the great start. Seems to be quite promising. Giving to the players the choice to change MC name is required. Best of luck

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes