Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Why do some developers start a second project before their original is finished?
We all know how time consuming developing one AVN is, now you want to split your time in two? It's not going to give you more supporters, it's just going to annoy your existing ones. :FacePalm:

Reactions: Saboracss and XV71

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Both from the game description and from these few preview renders you could immediately feel that this was going to be a game with NTR.
Besides watching these few preview renders and reading this game description that MC's best friend Olivia treats him differently at school and outside of school I can only guess that at school she keeps up with those who bully MC and in addition it seems that she is in some more intimate relationship with one of these bullies and probably does not even admit that she knows him, let alone that she is MC friend, and if so, then honestly in my opinion it is a false friendship because no one you can call your best friend would behave like that and especially in my opinion such a person would never deserve to be called a best friend.
Completely agree.

And if we don't get an option to tell her to begone and shove it (or clean up her act), the game wont' be enjoyable for anyone aside for the only-NTR community.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Unfortunately doesn't work! How can a dev upload a game without even checking if Options works? Baffling
Strange, in mine it worked. Well, I better remove it again.

Edit: Did you maybe tried to unren the game? Because this game has one of the newer RenPy versions. Most Unren versions I know have issues with it.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Options crash quickfix
Extract into game/ folder

EDIT: ugh, the save screen is borked too
EDIT2: this should fix both
EDIT3: give me a minute
EDIT4: fixed typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 2MoshPit

Bigdick606

Jan 4, 2023
There's a lot going on, make some fucking noise
Burning with hatred, there is a coffin waiting for you
I will level this den to the level of shit
In a fury, I rush into the facility and piss the fuck off
I'm banging like crazy in a fucking frenzy
It's a real mess, bro, your sphincters release in fear
I fucked up the grenade, the fucked up class is crying
Any broken wall will be a disaster for the cleaners
Today you will die for this, beng beng
That you gave me the trash, you bitch, beng beng
I fucked you bitches
For teasing nicknames and shitting just for fun
Boom boom fuck fuck ratatata
Today, motherfucker, the one with the gun laughs
The headmistress caught it in her fangs
I am the master of the world until the dogs come

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
you have only 18 paid members on patreon,and you decide to develop two games at the same time.
what a genius
Dev first game has almost one year, and like you said - only 18 paid members. These numbers are total disaster.. so he create a new game with hope that bring him a lot of $$$$$. it's a business

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Make sure that, after extraction, you have a file "./game/screens.rpy" and it isn't in some subfolder.
If you have that, then the faulty value is in you persitent file:
Delete the folder "C:\Users\<youUserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeartOfPassion-1713540144"
As well as the file "./game/saves/persistent"

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes