4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
Yep this game need a walkthrough, but its still a first release and overall the game is pretty good, so lets give a couples time to the dev to adjust on what need to be done. Again, very good game.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
How can I help the girl with the dishes during the morning?
It doesn't seem to appear this option.... but it is recommended for improving the relationship

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have to ask this. Are there plans for NTR in the future? I want to avoid that kind of stuff, the previews look really good, but almost every game now for some reason has to have NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis_1

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok I tried the game, but couldn't really finish it. There are some issues that didn't make it fun for me. The first one is the navigation, it needs improvement, unlike a lot of people in this forum I don't have a problem with sandbox games, but it felt kind of hard to move around in this game. Second, I think games like this need a hint system, it's not very fun to just walk around checking all the rooms to see if there are any new scenes or events with the girls. The girls look great but these issues made not go very far in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meridian

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I have to ask this. Are there plans for NTR in the future? I want to avoid that kind of stuff, the previews look really good, but almost every game now for some reason has to have NTR.
NTR... because people love NTR.. market rule..
NTR, rape, sleep sex this is what people want.
Nobody is playing a game to have boring and romantic couple sex on Saturday night.. for that there is the real life...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
NTR... because people love NTR.. market rule..
NTR, rape, sleep sex this is what people want.
Nobody is playing a game to have boring and romantic couple sex on Saturday night.. for that there is the real life...
I would disagree with that, there are quite a few games on this forum that don't have any of that and are successful. If you look at the top games on patreon you don't really see NTR games there.But whatever I wasn't trying to kink shame or anything like that. I personally just don't like that stuff and would like to avoid it.

Reactions: JC07 and EJW

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I hope this was sarcasm because that's not what everyone wants and you know it
I did not write everyone.

Probably the majority.. and the majority lead the market.

Statement could be: majority of people love strong sex scenes.. just a minority is attracted by boring predictable romantic sex

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I did not write everyone.

Probably the majority.. and the majority lead the market.

Statement could be: majority of people love strong sex scenes.. just a minority is attracted by boring predictable romantic sex
If we go by the market, NTR actually hurts the growth of games. A lot of people won't even try a game if they see the NTR tag, I know a few games where the NTR is 100% avoidable or not even canon and they don't really grow much because people see that tag and don't even give the game a chance.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
We can just go by the top games on patreon, if you look at the list of games with the most patrons they don't really have NTR games there. There is definitely a sizable fan base for those types of games, otherwise they wouldn't be sustainable, but I don't see any evidence that they are the majority.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Looked interesting but gave up, too many doors with no labels, no hint system in a sandbox game, and I can put up with short young-looking females, but playing pattycake just feels wrong, and that rats nest hair cut, yuck.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Looked interesting but gave up, too many doors with no labels, no hint system in a sandbox game, and I can put up with short young-looking females, but playing pattycake just feels wrong, and that rats nest hair cut, yuck.
I will wait for the next update to see where this goes, but yeah if you're making a sandbox game you need a hint system. Just going around clicking on doors isn't fun. I didn't even watch any of the lewd scenes because I got bored.

Reactions: libertypics

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I will wait for the next update to see where this goes, but yeah if you're making a sandbox game you need a hint system. Just going around clicking on doors isn't fun. I didn't even watch any of the lewd scenes because I got bored.
Yeah same, so far the only one I am interested in is the aunt, the young girl just comes off loli in attitude, and I am over the sunda sndre whatever the weeb shit is for the bitchy chick.

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes