4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
ikr this update have less content then the previous one
For some reason Dev. did an update with less content than the previous version idk why, but it is the update of the Dev Patreon... :unsure:
What do you mean less content? Was content from the initial release removed?
i dont understand what is this. its only the update wich u need to attach to the game?
Read the changelog, the game file has been compressed. I don't think anything is removed.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Am I the only one that is getting this weird bug where I start the game in Kylee's room? After I type my name this is the first thing I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: VossJck

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
Read the changelog, the game file has been compressed. I don't think anything is removed.
Well many scene are missing or have been changed from the first releas, there is a new introduction and its no longer a sandbox, i just finished chapter 1 and its like 5min of gameplay aleast the first release was 15min without the grinding

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well I guess I won't be finishing this version either. Last time I got annoyed with the sandbox, now I can't even start a new game.

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Looks like the links shared are update only because there are no older images in the files so you have to overwrite it to the older version, I guess.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
250 + renders , guess i'll just wait for couple more updates. render's looking good tho (y)(y)

odkro

Nov 16, 2017
He said on Patreon :
I'm going to eliminate my idea of a sandbox game and make a linear story, I don't want to make you waste your time going from room to room or grinding to death.
Maybe with some not very important decisions, but I'm going to try not to get rid of the idea entirely.
What I would like to do is convert the navigation of the house to a kind of gallery where some scenes can be repeated in each room at the end of the chapter...
I offer my apologies, but as you will see this is my first game and my first time doing code in renpy.
If you have any suggestions or complaints let me know.
Many thanks to the sponsors for helping me.

too bad I liked sandbox game

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well I guess I won't be finishing this version either. Last time I got annoyed with the sandbox, now I can't even start a new game.
It looks like there's plenty that's been removed. The screenshots don't match up at all.
..and others.
the game is redone, almost from scratch, it is not sandbox anymore, so old saves wont work.
it is only an introduction here, and it looks promising for sure.

girls are hot, the story perhaps isnt that original at start, yet lets wait and see how it progresses.
anyway life is a repetition, and i personally dont mind it, if we are talking about pretty girls, and this game surely has some pretty&hot ones.
good luck dev(y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He said on Patreon :
I'm going to eliminate my idea of a sandbox game and make a linear story, I don't want to make you waste your time going from room to room or grinding to death.
Maybe with some not very important decisions, but I'm going to try not to get rid of the idea entirely.
What I would like to do is convert the navigation of the house to a kind of gallery where some scenes can be repeated in each room at the end of the chapter...
I offer my apologies, but as you will see this is my first game and my first time doing code in renpy.
If you have any suggestions or complaints let me know.
Many thanks to the sponsors for helping me.

too bad I liked sandbox game
I don't mind sandbox games, I play a lot of them. But the sandbox here wasn't good. I think a more linear vn style game is better in this case.

odkro

Nov 16, 2017
I don't mind sandbox games, I play a lot of them. But the sandbox here wasn't good. I think a more linear vn style game is better in this case.
I just indicate why the game had changed, and just express my feelings.
this is not a reproach, just a preference.
He does what he wants.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So the old version which judging from the screenshots looks better and has more content has just disappeared? I couldn't find it on his patreon either. I would have also prefered the sandbox style of gameplay I enjoy having that little extra bit of agency. I downloaded and spent the past 30 minutes playing this because of the screenshots, the incest and sandbox style only to have my time wasted...

EDITL: If you look at the reviews the sandbox playstyle is not the issue here but, rather the way the sanbox has been implemented. I think the dev interpreted the feedback incorrectly and his game will suffer for it. This VN style had way to many choices in order to pick up relation points in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I like choices but, I don't like having to navigate a maze of choices in order to feel like I'm making the right decision for how I want to play. I'd also be happy to provide solutions to the problems with how they have implemented the sandbox but, I can't play the original game anymore...

Last edited:
Reactions: The King of Pirates
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes