4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Personally I prefer Sandbox than VN. I find the freedom of actions and the need to think your steps better than a simple VN (I'm not against VN, I like it too, but I find it a bit boring in some cases). However the big problem with the Sandbox is that it becomes very easy to lose actions when we play and lose focus when DEV and without a good walkthough it's almost impossible to play and release all the content.

I congratulate DEV for changing the project in the beginning instead of abandoning it like many others do after some updates. (y)

Although I don't understand why they want the old version knowing that it won't be continued and that probably something or part of the content can be reused in the new game is there the link.

Good luck to DEV and good game to all. :)

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I played both as well, but I really like stories with depth. I think this one seems to be on the right path with .1.5. Sandbox is cool, but only if it is packaged with-in a story, in my opinion. I also like the loss/redemption aspect (if I am reading the direction correctly), and I can see using sandbox to grind your way back into thei women's lives. I like the models a lot too. I can see this becoming a very good game. I am looking forward to future development.

Oct 26, 2020
I couldn't trigger certain scenes during the sandbox version, mainly Kylee's I decided to scrap the game that and because of the chore of clicking. But this version is great and the story seems like an upgrade. Good luck to the Dev.

hix88

Oct 22, 2019
Is it now a visual novel or is it still a boring sandbox where you have to constantly open a multitude of doors that give access to empty rooms where nothing is happening?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
No, people were complaining about the sandbox version being too grindy. It was poorly constructed, from the navigation aspect and even I got annoyed with the countless clicking and I actually like sandbox games. There's also the fact that some people just flat out hate sandbox games and will avoid any game that has that tag no matter how good there are.
I kinda was grindy I don't even think I finished it.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Personally I prefer Sandbox than VN. I find the freedom of actions and the need to think your steps better than a simple VN (I'm not against VN, I like it too, but I find it a bit boring in some cases). However the big problem with the Sandbox is that it becomes very easy to lose actions when we play and lose focus when DEV and without a good walkthough it's almost impossible to play and release all the content.

I congratulate DEV for changing the project in the beginning instead of abandoning it like many others do after some updates. (y)

Although I don't understand why they want the old version knowing that it won't be continued and that probably something or part of the content can be reused in the new game is there the link.

Good luck to DEV and good game to all. :)

Mega
No one should have to work that hard for fap material

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
main questions i have is this gonna a be fuck em all game and will we have to share any girls with other girls

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
the blackmail talk I knew, I couldn't trigger the movie events with her or the drinking events with the aunt
Oh sorry. Yeah, I had issues with that too. I just ended up bumming a save from someone.
I didn't like the uncle in the first version because is was in the way, now after having interactions with him he is still in the way but now I want to burry him.
We're dealing with an alpha here, notice how he got MC the fuck out of the house in a hurry lol. "If anyone's doing the fucking in this house, it's gonna be me".

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes