4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Looks like the links shared are update only because there are no older images in the files so you have to overwrite it to the older version, I guess.
Tried to do that, I still get the same bug. I can't start a new game.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Damn I was waiting a V0.2 to start this one but it seems the Dev changed a lot, including some removed scenes?

I got no problem with VN, I even prefer it over sandbox. Guess I'll be waiting for another update.

May 14, 2020
this game had great potential now its been changed ruined and made stupid as fuck in my opinion sorry but facts are all here

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
I think the new start was somewhat enjoyable, I actually read thru all the text, it has a story now. But it just that it going to take a while to have some scene with the girls now.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Not sure why Title image has been changed. original was much more enticing. Game well worth a play looking forward to playing the update

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I hope people will really give this game another chance it's not a sandbox anymore, so for the people that was turned off initially, hopefully this persuades them to give it a second chance. That being said, this version is much much better in my opinion. The pace is better, the story is taking a different direction than the previous version but I really liked it. The Kylee and MC storyline is also much better than the last version, and hopefully the sleep sex is scrapped permanently in this version because I feel like it's totally unnecessary, seeing as there's already chemistry between MC and Kylee. The grammar is still a problem, but can be easily fixed. This really game has great potential.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I hope people will really give this game another chance it's not a sandbox anymore, so for the people that was turned off initially, hopefully this persuades them to give it a second chance. That being said, this version is much much better in my opinion. The pace is better, the story is taking a different direction than the previous version but I really liked it. The Kylee and MC storyline is also much better than the last version, and hopefully the sleep sex is scrapped permanently in this version because I feel like it's totally unnecessary, seeing as there's already chemistry between MC and Kylee. The grammar is still a problem, but can be easily fixed. This really game has great potential.
What was their storyline in the first release, I couldn't trigger any of the events in the sandbox crap.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So the old version which judging from the screenshots looks better and has more content has just disappeared? I couldn't find it on his patreon either. I would have also prefered the sandbox style of gameplay I enjoy having that little extra bit of agency. I downloaded and spent the past 30 minutes playing this because of the screenshots, the incest and sandbox style only to have my time wasted...

EDITL: If you look at the reviews the sandbox playstyle is not the issue here but, rather the way the sanbox has been implemented. I think the dev interpreted the feedback incorrectly and his game will suffer for it. This VN style had way to many choices in order to pick up relation points in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I like choices but, I don't like having to navigate a maze of choices in order to feel like I'm making the right decision for how I want to play. I'd also be happy to provide solutions to the problems with how they have implemented the sandbox but, I can't play the original game anymore...
No, people were complaining about the sandbox version being too grindy. It was poorly constructed, from the navigation aspect and even I got annoyed with the countless clicking and I actually like sandbox games. There's also the fact that some people just flat out hate sandbox games and will avoid any game that has that tag no matter how good there are.

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
I just hope that the scenes from the sandbox version (first release) will be in this version of the game in the future, cause they were hot af!

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
What was their storyline in the first release, I couldn't trigger any of the events in the sandbox crap.
I think Kylee was being blackmailed by some asshat she was dating(Never fucked), and I think he had compromising pictures of her. MC also had a few sleep sex scenes with her like HJ etc.

Reactions: ___charming___
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes