4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
Because Xenorav gone for year without add Amelie cheeks clapped . I had to start furiously looking for milf to f*ck. i end up f*ck my friend mom & my mom & my sister
i had fight with my dad i end up in JAIL . i find Xenorav in jail . i tell him what happen , he laugh at me and tell me join me this night
i tell him what happen this night ? he didn't answer

at night i hear some voice next room to me , i take a look ...i find Xenorav gangbanged :WaitWhat:
he tell me join gang , i look at him and said you disgusting ............. make i place for me :BootyTime:
Well, we found the first person that lost his marbles while waiting for the update.
:KEK: :coffee:

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
At least 2025 at this rate, but we'll still be here! Unless we're dead, of course.

My only response to all of that gibberish is this:
View attachment 3777196
Please put an Spoiler tag on this. I was on the train and when I saw this I had to start furiously masturbating. Everyone else gave me strange looks and were saying things like “what the fuck” and “call the police”. I dropped my phone and everyone around me saw this image. Now there is a whole train of men masturbating together at this one image. This is all your fault, you could have prevented this if you had just tagged this image as Spoiler to hide it

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
F95 trolls already ran off a great Dev earlier today by constantly attacking him because they didn't get enough sex in the last update. Honestly, I hope Xenorav gives you guys what you want and just disappears, abandons the game and never comes back.
I hope all the memes and trolling makes up for never seeing Amelie get her glorious cheeks clapped! :D
I'm not here every day, who was the dev that was supposedly run off?

As for this dev, I always supported them but it does seem like they've reached the inevitable "I'm bored of my own creation" point.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes